"I won't do it again, I promise." she let out, breathing in deeply. "Reggie, I won't go against your wishes. It would be harsh of me to do so. Just know, I would do anything to see you happy again. Our friendship is one of the things that keeps me going, and I don't want to lose you."

"You won't lose me, ever." he got closer to her, taking her hand. "I give you my trust in hopes you never do that again. In time, I do think Sirius and I will reconcile our relationship. But wait, be patient for me."

"Of course." she nodded. "I will wait until you can forgive me truthfully. Heaven knows I did you wrong, and I don't deserve to be held by you again."

"That's quite dramatic." joked Regulus, half-smiling. Siobhán smiled, squeezing his hand in affection.

"Indeed," she confessed. "But I shouldn't have dived into your family issues. In all truth, I was naive to think I could resolve a problem that's lasted years. I'm no saint; I can't solve the problems of the world. I thought that made you two come together, but it never resolved anything. It deteriorated any form of reconcilement, and it's all thanks to me. So, yes, I'm quite dramatic."

Regulus shook his head, strands of hair falling on his face. He cared for Siobhán. She had a way with words. Every time she spoke of her doings, she would take his breath away. It wasn't a love of romance but a friendly admiration. Siobhán was his role model in every way. Regulus considered her better than him at everything, even in love. She had this kind nature to her. Siobhán was his best friend.

"I forgive you." he bit down on his lip. "You're my best friend; I can't stay mad at you. It makes me feel like a part of me is missing, and I hate myself for it. You've only tried to do good. If I don't forgive you, then what would I do with myself? Sib, you're one of the best things that have happened to me. I can't lose you."

"And you won't." she insisted. "I will always be next to you. Even when you're near death, I will be there because I cherish you. My dear Reggie, you will never be alone as long as I'm by your side. Friends till to end."

"Friends till the end." he laced his hand into hers, wrapping her into a hug. Regulus felt the same warmth he remembered many months ago. Oh, how he missed her hugs. Siobhán was one reason to go on with his life. Even as a death eater, he would prove to be a good and loyal man. It would all be for his one true friend, Siobhán.

"No!" James bellowed, standing up. Sirius Black was smirking, holding a pawn in his grip. "You cheated like you always do. Rematch!"

"No can do." Sirius contained a laugh. "Give me three galleons. You promised, and I don't expect you to back down."

James huffed out a sigh, digging through his pockets for loose galleons. The two were playing chess, betting their money for some benefit. Sirius Black was known to be good. He didn't look like he was, but his skills proved to uphold his title. They were sprawled on the floor, trying their best not to beat each other. James grabbed the galleons, handing them to Sirius. He smiled, patting him on the shoulder.

"Pleasure doing business with you." Sirius playfully told. James rolled his eyes, picking up the chess pieces. "Oh, Prongsy. You've lightened up my mood, but you're no fun when angry."

"You cheated, and you get my money." he rasped. "How will I not be angry? Tell me, Padfoot. If you were in my position, you would drag me across the floor. Don't deny it."

"You're right." Sirius grinned. "I am a sore loser. If you ever think about scamming me, I will make sure to put rats in your bed. Or even better, mouse traps."