Be Mine (Smut)

Warning: This chapter contains mature content, if you don't like it don't read it. 

Kakashi's P.O.V

"What if she says no?" I asked Alex as I paced back and forth across my room 

"Why would she do that?" Alex huffed in annoyance 

"I don't know, does she even like me that?" I panicked 

Alex didn't say anything, he just looked at me like I was dumb. He shook his head and huffed before walking out of the room. 

"Does that mean she doesn't like me? Should I even ask her?" I yelled after him

"Ask who, what?" Bo asked as she walked back into my room in nothing but a towel 

My eyes raked over her dripping body. Her white hair stuck to the sides of her face as she looked at me with an innocent confusion evident on her face. Water droplets ran down her collar bone and into her cleavage and it took everything in me to look away. 

"Uh" I hummed softly with a pink blush across my cheeks not sure how to respond 

"What? Who are you asking what?" She asked digging through my closet for a shirt 

"I was going to ask you something actually" I said turning around as she dropped her towel 

"Oh?" She asked coming around to get on the bed standing in front of me

"Yeah, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow night" I asked avoiding the original topic at hand 

"Hmm?" She put her hand  on her chin and thought about it for a moment 

My heart raced as I watched her ponder her decision. What if she said no? I could feel my palms getting sweaty as she looked back at me with a serious face before breaking out into a smile. 

"Of course I'll go on a date with you Kashi" She smiled brightly

I smiled back at her as she jumped off the bed and into my arms. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. My arms naturally found their way to her waist, I pulled her closer to me as I looked up at her. Her soft blue eyes stared back at me before disappearing behind her smile. I don't think I have ever felt more at peace than I do in this moment. I found myself moving one of my hands from her waist to cup her cheek. She finally opened her eyes and looked at me gently. 

"Kashi?" She asked me gently 

I didn't respond to her, I didn't have any words to say so instead I just brought her face down to mine. I crashed our lips together, it was soft and gentle the way our lips moved in sync. The kiss was full of passion and love. Bo moved her hands to cup my cheeks as she deepened the kiss, the heat between us rising as lust filled the air. I shuffled forward lowering Bo onto the bed. 

Bo's P.O.V  

I felt the softness of the bed against my back as Kakashi climbed onto of me, his lips never leaving mine. My heart hammered in my chest as I felt his hands leave my waist and travel down to my thighs, squeezing them tightly before running his hands up my body to my hips. His hands were cold against my hot skin, but his touch was gentle. His lips left mine and traveled down to my neck, he peppered soft kisses across my collar bone until he found the spot that made my breathing hitch. I could feel him smirk against my skin before he dragged his tongue across that spot again and again. I couldn't help but let out a small whimper as his lips left my neck cold.