unauthorized//matthew gray gubler

here's another one that i hadn't realized I didn't post here. i think this one is cute so I hope you enjoy!

also I'm aware that some of the grammar is wrong. I'll fix it eventually.

and again! if anyone has any requests or anything they would like to see, please let me know!!!

genre: fluff

warnings: none!

word count: 3.4k

///

Getting to visit Matthew while he's filming is a rare, yet special, occurrence. I always try to make the best of it when I get the change to head up to Vancouver, whether it be for a quick weekend or a whole week. When the final season of the show started, I did what I could to get to Vancouver for as long as I possibly could. I'd grown close to the cast, not to mention my boyfriend of six years. I wanted to make the best of this final season and make as many memories as I could, even if I'm not a member of the cast. They always joke that I'm an honorary member.

When, one night, Matthew mentioned reviving the Unauthorized Documentaries for the final season of Criminal Minds, I thought he meant it as a joke. He mentioned it so nonchalantly that I'd almost laughed. I thought he'd be too busy to worry about filming something on his own. But on his first week filming, during one of our first nightly FaceTimes, he ran a whole slew of ideas by me and I knew he was serious.

At least once a week, he would run an idea by me and would judge the quality by my quantity of laughter. I didn't even need to comment or give my input, he'd just rattle off jokes and concepts and then either check them off or cross them out when I react. He did this every week up until this week, when he started filming.

"Do I look good?" Matthew brings my attention up from my laptop as he tugs on the lapel of his dress jacket, then holds out his hands to reveal his outfit. He's dressed for the scenes he's filming today, a scene with

Aubrey, so I'm not entirely sure why he's so worried about how he's dressed, but I'm not composing about the open request to check him out. "I'm about to go start filming the documentary with Andy,"

I drag my eyes up and down his body, my fingers stilling over the keys as I admire his figure. When I reach his eyes again, his eyebrows are raised because he can tell I'm doing more than just evaluating his outfit. I suck my bottom lip between my teeth as I nod, pushing my laptop aside and reaching my hands out for him. "You look very good, bunny,"

Matthew chuckles as I successfully grab his hands and tug him closer to me. "No, no," he doesn't resist as I twist my fingers in his belt loops, "I gotta go work,"

"I know," I pout, letting go of him and sitting back in the too-comfy armchair I'm in. I'd give anything to grab him again and drag him into this chair with me. "Go film, I'll probably be here when you get back,"

"Probably?" He picks up his script and, like the diva he is, checks his hair in the mirror and heads towards his trailer door, peeking back at me.

"I might follow you, I might stay here and keep doing the work I've been procrastinating," I shrug and gesture back to my discarded laptop, flashing with a blank Google Doc, a doc that has been blank for weeks on end. Being a writer is hard and frustrating and not easy, by any means. What made me think getting a degree in writing would be a good idea? Shaking off my frustrations, I smile cutely at my boyfriend, tilting my head to the side. "Give me a kiss before you leave?"