Chapter 5 (UFO MANIA/Gonzo on TV)

The Next Morning...

Y/N's POV:

Some of us Muppets are just on the couch watching TV. There was a show called UFO Mania and I guess we all got interested to watch this show. There was a lady named Shelly Snipes talking through the whole show, I was just sitting on another chair watching the show a little bit, but I kept thinking and worrying about Gonzo. I really hope that he is ok and I hope he's really not going insane.

Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and It was Pepe and Rizzo trying to get my attention. What do these knuckleheads want now?!

"Hey, Hey Y/N" Said Pepe as he still taps on my shoulder. I looked at both of them annoyed.

"What do you guys want?" I said annoyed.

"Remember our deal?" Said Rizzo.

"Yeah, Why?" I said.

"Well, we are ready to tell him about what we did." Said Pepe

I just looked away for a minute and sighed. "You guys go ahead and tell him, I'm staying right here." I said.

Pepe and Rizzo just shrugged and just walked away, I just watched them walking then I went back watching the show.

I noticed Fozzie is looking at me right now.

"You ok, Y/N? You've been like this all morning." Said Fozzie sounding worried.

I looked at Fozzie. "Yeah, I'm fine, Fozzie. I'm just a little tired from last night." I said.

"Oh ok." Said Fozzie as he goes back to watching the show.

A Few Minutes Later...

As The Muppets and I are still watching the show I heard a door swing open from somewhere around the house.

"THEY'RE CALLING MEEEEE!"

I realized it was Gonzo yelling and I heard him walking to the front door. I ran to the window to see where he's going. I saw him going to the lawn mower and It looks like he's driving it somewhere. But where?

A little while later, I just decided to let it go for now and go back to The Muppets and continue watching the show. Then I realized Miss Piggy is on the show now and her mouth is open and she is making this squealing noise. (Lol, that's me when I have to give out a presentation to people.)

"Hey Look, It's Piggy's new show!" Said Fozzie pointing at the TV.

"O-oh! Umm Hello again, I'm Shelly Snipes." Said Miss Piggy as It looks like she's reading her lines and It looks like she's talking that lady's part.

"Kermit, You gotta come see this, ok." Said Pepe calling to Kermit as he just walked in.

Then, Gonzo showed up on show with a strange outfit and a weird helmet on. Looks like he's been in Dr. Bunsen's Lab a while ago.

"Do not be alarmed! My message will be great, I am Gonzo! Said Gonzo.

"Hey, you better get down there Kerm." Said Clifford

"Relax, Nobody's going anywhere, Ok?" said Kermit not sounding happy about what Gonzo is doing right now.

Gonzo was talking about the whole thing about talking to his breakfast cereal, Talking fish, and being from outer space again.