Chapter 6 (Meeting Ed)

Y/N's POV:

As I watch Gonzo and Rizzo about to leave with those strange guys, I start to think that I should go with them in case something happens.

"Kermit?" I said as I looked at Kermit.

"Yes, Y/N?" Said Kermit as he looked at me.

"I'm going with him, in case something happens." I said.

Kermit nods his head as he agrees with me that I should go with Gonzo. I nod my head a little back as I start to run up to Gonzo and Rizzo.

"Guys, Wait for me!" I shout at them and I start to walk with them.

Gonzo and Rizzo look at me in a bit of surprise that I decided to go with them.

"You really want to come, Y/N?" Gonzo said, looking at me and sounding a bit worried.

"Yeah, mostly just in case something happens?" I said looking at Gonzo.

"Alright, I'm just glad you're coming with me anyways." Gonzo said with a smile on his face. (I know their puppets but just pretend, ok)

I smiled as well as I kept walking with them. We both made it to the exit door until I heard Miss Piggy's voice.

"Oh! Excuse me." Said Miss Piggy as she got both of those guys' attention, I look back a little to see what's up.

"Excuse me. Ho, ho, yo. Ho, ho. Hey, studmuffin, hold it." Said Miss Piggy talking to one of these guys.

"I'll deal with her." Said one of the guys talking to each other, and one the guy leads us to the limo.

The limo looked more like a car than limo, but I decided to just let that go and went inside with Gonzo and Rizzo. Honestly I hope one of the guys isn't gonna do anything bad to Miss Piggy. I know Miss Piggy is a snitch sometimes but she really is a good friend.

A Few Minutes Later in the car...

Y/N's POV:

I was just looking out the car window, just thinking about what is probably gonna happen. But I feel like I shouldn't worry that much.

"Hey, Y/N?" Said Gonzo as he got my attention.

"Yeah?" I said as I looked back at him.

"I-I'm sorry, if I was weirding you out or worrying you." Said Gonzo looking at me as he felt guilty.

"No, you weren't. It's fine, You're fine, I'm fi-" I said but I stopped as I realized I keep saying Fine.

"You're fine." I said again but I got annoyed that I said fine again.

"Thanks Y/N, You know you really are a good friend." Said Gonzo, chuckling a little as he put his arm around me.

"You're a good friend too, Gonzo." I said smiling and blushing a little.

(AAAAAAAA so cute :3)

A Few Minutes Later Again...

Y/N's POV:

We both made it to this strange place, I was seriously having a feeling that something is not right.

"So this is the car that takes us to the limo, right? Oh! Somebody should look at those shocks." Said Rizzo until the car bumped.

Some guys lead all of us inside and they start to take Gonzo's helmet and other stuff. (Don't worry he's still wearing clothes lol)

"At least they carried our stuff. Don't hold your breath for a tip." Said Rizzo as The guy opened the door and we walked inside.

Then we both looked at a guy who was in front of us and he started to greet Gonzo like he thinks that he doesn't know human language.

"As ambassador of Earth, I welcome you." Said the guy as he greets Gonzo.

Gonzo and Rizzo greeted him back and I just waved a little bit but I was a bit nervous.

"Uh, yeah." Said Rizzo, sounding nervous as well.

"I'm Edgar, but I want you to call me Ed." Said the guy.

"That's Ed. Oh, Ed." Said Rizzo, I looked at Rizzo confused then I looked back at Ed.

"And it's an honor to meet you, Mr. Gonzo." Said Ed.

"Yeah, yeah. Me too." Said a Bear with some tray of food in his hands. (The bear's name is Bobo, but in the movie they call him Rentro. Just thought I let you guys know.)

"Hors d'oeuvres! Ha-ha-ha!" said Rizzo, running up The Bear to get some of the food. I shake my head annoyed.

"Please, won't you sit?" Said Ed as he asks Gonzo to sit on a chair.

"Oh. Thanks. Ha-ha." Said Gonzo, chuckling as he sat on the chair.

I decided to go stand by Rizzo and The Bear. Rizzo eats the food from the tray like a rat, Well I mean he is a rat.

"Careful, careful. You'll get gas." Said The Bear talking to Rizzo.

"Oh hey, You're a pretty lady." Said The Bear looking at me.

"O-Oh um thanks, I guess." I said as I looked at The Bear hoping he's just saying that to be nice then I looked back at Gonzo and Ed.

"I'm guessing this is your lady friend?" Said Ed looking at me but talking to Gonzo.

"Oh well, just my good friend." Said Gonzo, chuckling and blushing a little.

"So when do we begin, Ed? I'm very excited about all this." Said Gonzo talking to Ed.

"Uh, Me too, my friend. Me too." Said Ed moving his chair a little.

"Yeah" said Gonzo looking at Ed.

( A/N: HHHOOOLLLLYYYY CRAP, It's been a year since I never worked on the next chapter. I'm SUPER SUPER SORRY, I'll try my best to get this done, If being an adult is not a pain in my butt. I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting for this chapter and I hope you enjoy this chapter :3 )