𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Start from the beginning

He could also see large open wounds that were still bleeding slightly, he needed to get those patched up soon, but it looked like it'd be awkward to do so.

His childhood dream had came true

Theres no way this is real.

Is he dreaming? hallucinating maybe?

They were completely drenched in blood, deep shades of red covered their true colours.

Tommy's face lit up at the realisation of what was now attached to his back permenently, though not fully, he's a little bit loopy from all the blood loss and shock from the last hours.

Tommy stared at the beauties for a good 3 minutes.

Phil really wasn't wrong about the pain. That was the worst thing he's ever experienced. And he's been through some shit.

The blonde grabbed onto the side of the tent, hoisting himself out of his fabric mess he had made in his sleep, making sure to not tug his new found wings as hard as he did again. Though it still stung like a bitch, the boy winced and wrinkled his face up at the sensation, succesfully making his way out of the nest-like mess.

The pressure and weight of the wings tugged on the long gashes on his back, weighing them down.

He needed something to hold them up, because he didnt know how to. He also didnt even want to attempt it because Tommy's skin was so fragile. He might mess his back up more.

The teen grabbed his wings lightly with his hands, folding and lifting them upwards. It stung like shit, but it'll do for now until he finds something to hold the things up.

Tommy had to think. He needs bandages-- no, stitches. He needs both, does he have those? God he feels like shit, there should be some in Ghostburs tent, arent there? he has hurt himself out here a couple times before, resulting in a few scars on his hands. The boys still slightly foggy thoughts raced for things to help him.

He needs to find bandages. He has to hide his wings.

Who knows what Dream will do if he finds out. These thoughts scared the boy, he didnt know what he thought about people like him.

Tommy lifted up the tents fabric and went outside, the sun peircing his crystal blue eyes fully.

"I need to clean these, but theres no fucking showers or baths out here." The boy groaned, talking to himself. this is a horrible situation for fucking exile, He has basically nothing out here.

His slight movements looking for supplies tugged and moved at his sensitive skin, making him stop to re-collect himself before continuing, bracing himself for another possible movement that'll pull on his heavy, new wings once again.

The blonde was only able to find a roll of bandages and a box of plasters.

"..Good enough."

He muttered under his breath, unraveling the long bandage roll. letting go of his new limbs, tensing up as pain fluttered through his underweight body at the weight that was suddenly pulled down onto the floor.

The boy then swiftly bent his wings into a "comfortable" position, leaning and turning his head and back to see the angles he needed too, to wrap them up decently.

"I cant stay here like this.. I cant let Dream find out about these.." The teen glanced at his now tightly compacted wings.

It was so uncomfortable.

But as he said, it'll have to do.

"I-- I cant.." Tommy whispered, crumbling down to his knee's, tears suddenly streaming down the stressed boys face.

Soft sobs entered the tent, memories of the morning prior creeped into to his crowded mind.

The blood.

The pain.

The tears.

Tommy completely broke down, exile was definitley the most scarring thing he's ever been through. These wings were the fucking cherry on top for him.

He misses Tubbo, he misses his friends. He misses waking up every morning in Lmanburge, his home.

He misses his days with Wilbur, being on good terms with almost everyone, now people just think of him as a brat.

A menace, the kid with the discs. The kid who got exiled from his home. No one liked him anymore. Did they ever really? 

If they did they wouldnt of exiled him.

He doesnt need them.

He's a big strong man, he could clart them all.

None of them even visit.

He doesnt need shit from them.

Tommy furrowed his brows, quickly wiping away his salty tears in an agressive manner, standing up quickly.

Tommy moved on to Ghostbur's tent, finding Wilburs coat on Ghostburs obnoxiously blue bed.

It had blood stains on it, though Tommy was used to seeing blood after the recent events, he doesnt care.

The boy slipped on the slightly over sized jacket, and a spare blue jumper Ghostbur had bought for Tommy, he could see the stitches on Wil's coat and faint stains of blue from when Ghostbur had sewn it back together, the sight brought slight warmth to his chest.

"..blue bitch." Tommy lightly chuckled, sniffing. Wiping his wet eyes once again.

Blue wasnt that bad.

Tommy then ran over to a nearby river, looking at his reflection to see if his wings were hidden decently.

It was ...almost flat. His back did look a little bigger than normal but overall, not half bad. The teen grinned at his work, feeling releif at his now, un-noticeable wings if you didnt study his back too much.

"Now what do I do." Tommy pandered, sitting at the end of the dirt, tipping his bare feet into the sparkling cold water under the sun.

It was oddly soothing, the cold in the hot air and stress that has bubbled around Tommy melted away slightly, though, the boy still had many things flying around in his head for what he should do next.

"I need to get away, I cant let Dream find out, he'd probably hurt me. But where? A village maybe? are there even any around here?" He thought.

Tommy turned his head around, examining the waste lands like he has many times before, no village.

A deep sigh escaped Tommy's lips, then the boy covering his face with his hands. He let out a long, loud, and annoyed screetch like noise before looking up again at the water.

"Maybe if I travel a bit i'll find one." The boy thought once more.

"maybe if I find a village people will accept me there." The blonde boy got up, turning to the tents.

He opened up some chests, but they were all filled with nothing but useless shit. He slammed the chests shut in frustration, Dream really had taken everything.

Tommy looked at his inventory

bandages (24)

seeds (3)

Water bucket (1)

The boy threw the seeds to the ground, scoffing. He mustve picked them up on accident from going to the river.

"Fuck."

--

AYOO SLIGHTLY LONGER CHAPTER POG??

WE'LL BE GETTING BACK TO GHOSTBUR AND TECHNO HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER IDK

MAYBE MAYBE HEHE

Thanks for reading! :D <333

Word count: 1643 words