We went to my room to watch the movie because Chloe claimed the livingroom. Bitch ;) It was nice to be with Marcus under the covers just watching a movie and doing nothing. It was comforting. I hadn't had this boy presence in a while and it even felt a bit weird but nice too. Half way the movie I felt my eyes get heavy as I was lying on his chest and I fell asleep.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I shot up from Marcus his chest. What the hell was going on? Marc was looking at the door opening, I followed his gaze and met the blue eyes I had missed so much. "Tom?" I whispered and I saw his eyes looking from Marcus to me. He was confused, and I don't blame him. I mean I would be confused too if I came home and saw my almost girlfriend sleeping on a guy his chest from who you knew he liked her. I mean it would probably look like cheating or something. "Yeah...I guess I'll come back later" He said lowly and walked away. I jumped out of the bed and ran after him. Leaving a confused Marcus on the bed. I was confused two to be honest. What the hell was Tom doing here? "Tom wait! Talk to me!" I yelled and succeeded in cathing up with him. I held him and sprung before him "It's not what it looks like" Great way to say it Maddie "I mean no it is... wait. Marcus and I were just watching a movie okay?". I looked at him desperatly. "Don't even try Maddie. I don't want to hear it. I just want to leave now" He said and I shook my head. "No no don't leave me. It's not what you think I mean it" I said but he pushed past me towards the door. "No Tom!" I yelled and jumped in front of the door. "Just listen please." I begged him "Maddie move your pretty ass and let me through" He said, he though me ass was pretty? Maddie focus come on! "Tom I swear. I was just trying to get my mind off things, really. I missed you. Why are you here anyway" I said and he sighed while running his hands through his hair. He was still as hot as before. "I wanted to surprise you. We went home early and I thought you'd like to see me. Well let's say the surprising part was a succes" He said and turned away from me rubbing his hands over his face. He was really frustrated, not angry, hurt. "I know this is probably not the moment but I think it would be better for me to leave" a voice beside us said and we looked at Marcus. "Oh you can stay and continue, I'll leave you to it" Tom said and now I felt my anger coming up. What the fuck was he doing? He didn't understand what the hell this was about. I nodded at Marcus and let him slip through the door. "Maddie stop acting like a fucking child, admit that you're in-" "in the wrong?" I interrupted him. He just made me mad, I was furious. How dare he. I felt tears sting and realised I didn't care anymore. "Listen here you little shit, I don't give a fuck about what you want me to do. I'm going to talk and you are going to listen to me. Because you are judging me for something I didn't do. And I most definitly didn't cheat on you." I was pointing my finger at his chest and he looked at me pretty scared with what I was doing. I mean he had it coming. He opend his mouth to give me some comments but I said "No, I'm talking now"

"So....any questions?" I asked after I explained everything. He looked at me, pretty confused but shook his head. I smacked my forehead with my hand as a sign I was annoyed. "so Marcus isn't in love with you....and nothing happend" he asked me from the couch we were now sitting on. I nodded while letting out a sigh "still mad?"I asked but he shook his head, luckily. Then the door opend and I heard a familliar voice yell. "Mads I going to pick up Cheryl from the airport, back around midnight" and the door closed again. "hello to you two" I mumerd and then realised it was already 6 PM. "Are you hungry? Want to order pizza?" I asked Tom who was a little uncomfortable with the fact his accused me of something he shouldn't have earlier. But when he looked at me he smiled "No, I was expecting on of your dishes, as you can cook that good" He joked and I opend my mouth at the insult. "I was just joking" He laughed and I squeezed my eyes but then grabbed my phone to order pizza. I stood up but then he said "Oh not about the pizza love" He walked up to me and took my phone. "Well what do you want then" I asked while the boy who threw away my phone. What the hell? "You" He said before planting his lips on mine. I was a bit suprised but felt myself going with it pretty quickly. I didn't give a fuck anymore, I wanted him and he wanted me. That was all we needed.

We walked into the bedroom before kissing eachother again. Lust and fire are the only words to describe this kiss. I took off his white t-shirt, letting my hands glide over his bare skin. He now reached for my blouse and started unbuttening it. My lower-abdomen started pounding while his hands hands cupped my breasts that were resting in my black lace bra. I felt a warm wetness forming in my panties as he touched me in a gentle way. My hands went through his hair while kissing him in a sychronised rythm. He lowered my skirt and I stepped out of it to be standing in my underwear. My hands went to his belt and I pulled off his pants in a split second. We both felt so much eagerness, we felt like we waited for this too long. Hands were gliding over eachothers body, not wanting to miss something. He lifted me up to throw me on the bed before diving over me. His lips leaving marks on my neck and his buldge rubbing against my panties. His hand went to my underwear slowly to pull it of in a smooth gesture. I gasped feeling the cold air against my heat. I tugged on his underwear, only wanting him inside me at this moment. He took them off, leaving my body for a moment. Meanwhile I took off my bra, seeing him staring at my boobs. "Eyes are up here Tom" I giggled and he shook his head not taking his eyes off of my body. "You're too beautiful" he said and I felt goosebumps on my arms. Before he entered me he looked at me a little doubtful, I just nodded at him whispering "We've waited long enough". Then he slipped in, he felt huge inside of me. Starting off with a slow pase I got used to his size as we both felt complete. He laid his head in my neck while moving his hips. I moaned his name while dugging my nails into his back. He groaned into my ear, that turned me on even more to be honest. I felt like he was enjoying me. "Omg you're so thight Maddie" he said while taking my hands to pin them above my head on the sheets. Now he was looking at my body while pumping into me as fast as he could. I felt tension building up in my stomach. I was close and Tom saw it "come for me Love" he rolled of his tongue and I felt my legs shaking a bit. "I know you want to. I want to see you do it" he said looking into my eyes. I arched my back to the upbuilding pleassure as he kept on pumping into my core. I pushed my feet into the sheets and kissed him with all I had while releasing myself on him. He broke the kiss while smiling at me and a little bit at himself for making me come. But now he was determent to also reach his point. He massaged my boob with one hand while still holding up my hands with the other one. "Uhg fuck you're so beautiful" he said as he went on and frowned his eyesbrows a little. His blue eyes closed as he threw his head back while releasing himself inside of me with a groan. "Shit" he panted while laying down beside me. I turned towards him and snuggled up to his chest, he wrapped his arms around me as he whispered "I love you". I couldn't help but smile he just finally said he loved me. "I love you too" I said and he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes in satisfaction and drifted off to sleep with a loving feeling.