I made some edits and this is the good copy

Carpe diem.
Seizing the day, being spontaneous, live in the moment. It all seems so simple on paper.
She knew she had to complete it, but the task at hand was daunting. Just getting to this point was nerve-wracking enough but now that she was here, at this point, it seemed even more terrifying.
"I don't think I can do this today," she said aloud, "I'm not ready yet"
The doubt crept over her and all her negative thoughts and feelings began to overwhelm her. The dark haunting thoughts pulled at her, dragging her down, making her freeze up. Her feet seemed stuck to the floor. Her breathing picked up, she felt like she couldn't breathe as she started to shake, and tears began to gather in her eyes. It was all too much. Her head hurt and it felt like something was stopping her from drawing in a breath as she tried in vain to ignore the growing amount of antagonistic, invalidating thoughts that kept growing louder every second.
"I can't do this. Not yet. I can't do this," she cried out, "not yet. I can't do this yet."
The tears began to fall rapidly as she became trapped in her own head. Drowning in the overwhelming sea of worry and doubt that plagued her mind. Suddenly, it became too much for her and she slumped against the wall slowly sliding to the cold floor below. She drew her knees up to her chest, wrapping her arms around her legs as she did so, curling in on herself completely. The apartment walls felt like they were closing in on her and she felt trapped, the usually comforting atmosphere was gone. This was all too much.
At some point after she fell to the floor, the door opened cautiously. Someone called out to her, but she couldn't seem to make anything out over the suffocating noise of her doubts and fear. The figure moved slowly towards her, crouching down, and taking hold of her hands and unwrapping her arms from around her legs and taking hold of her shaking hands.
When she finally looked up, the girl saw the comforting face of her partner. Tears still flowed down her cheeks as the two looked into each other's eyes before the girl was drawn into a much-needed hug, not letting go until the girl had calmed down a bit and the tears subsided.
"I don't think I can do it. Not today. I'm so sorry Quinn" the girl whispered almost as if ashamed of herself.
"It's okay, you don't have to apologize. I know you've been trying so hard to get here and that's all that matters" the person, now identified as Quinn, replied, "we can always call back and try again another day. I'll be with you the whole time Daisy."
Daisy seemed to feel slightly better at that moment, looking into her partner's comforting and loving eyes. The thoughts that previously overwhelmed her were starting to grow quieter, the fear washing over her like a wave. That was all it was, just a wave in the ocean, coming and going with the tide, never staying too long. A slight feeling of determination settled over her as Quinn helped her up off the floor, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before Daisy spoke up.
"Do you promise?" she asked, her voice close to breaking.
"Of course, I do. I will always be here for you my love," they responded lovingly
"Then maybe I really can do this," she started hesitantly, "if you're there I think that maybe I can do this"
"Are you sure?"
"No, but I don't think I'll ever be"
And with that she took that first step outside. The thing that had seemed so troublesome just moments ago now seemed a little easier with someone by her side. Leaving the house for the first time in weeks and taking that first step towards her recovery. That would be how she would start living life to the fullest. She would be spontaneous today, just in her own way. Even though it was not the traditional way of utilizing the term carpe diem, it was enough in her mind and at that moment, which was all that mattered.
Sometimes the smallest act can make the biggest difference and change a person's life in the best way.