Girl them fuck ass ravioli! I seen that one stuck to the bottom of the pot slick ass.

"I ate it" I stale faced her and she smiled. "It was good?" She asked standing up. "Yea sure" I said. "It was good! Cap ass hoe" she said and my hand flew to my chest.

"Cappppp!? You drove" I mugged her "fucking cap ass capper" she rolled her eyes. Girl what? "Yea sure, im sorry man..ain't no I was cappin"

Her little cousin walked out of his room singing "WHO I SMO-" he said and I ran out the room kicking his fat ass right down the steps "fat lil bitch, sing that fuck bitch ass shit around me nigga" I mugged him as he cried at the bottom of the steps. (if you comment the lyrics to that shit you getting muted ho don't play with me)

"Why the fuck would you do that!!" she watched me walk into her room with a blank face. "Fuck him and that song" I shrugged closing and locking her door. "Move I gotta make sure he okay! " she stood up stomping out the room with an attitude .

She came back mugging me and I shrugged. "Get the fuck away from me kynd" "fa what ?" I laughed "it's not funny ! He could have been hurt !" She yelled swinging on me. "Chill out" I grabbed her hands.

"Move !" She snatched her arms away and sat down on the bed getting on her phone. "No" I said turning the tv on and putting It on the little mermaid. Zure love this movie. I miss my sister.

After performing under the sea I looked back and she was still scrolling on her phone with a lil attitude making me laugh at her stubborn ass. "Aye" I called out and she ignored me.

"I know you not still mad at me." I sucked my teeth looking at dula only to get no response.

" Baeee? " I laid my head in her lap and she pushed me off making me stale face her.

"How you mad at me when your bald headed ass cousin started it." I mugged her getting irritated that she wasn't talking to me.

"Fuck out my face kynd you do dumb shit, matter fact get out." She stood up walking to the door making me scrunch my face up.

Who Finna get out? Cause it damn sure ain't me

"Bitch please I ain't leaving, this basically my house too." I scoffed staring at the dummy.

"I'm so serious dawg get the fuck out." She snapped and I stood up .

"Who the fuck you talking to bruh?" I walked towards her.

"I'm talking to you now get the fuck out." She opened the door and I started laughing.

"You really want me to leave?" I got close to her and she ain't say nothing making me grab her neck and pull her towards me.

"Hmm?" I whispered in her ear still holding her neck.

"No" she put her fingers together looking down "duh, slow ass girl" I closed the door back locking it. "But um.....yes you uh....wanna..you know ?" She put up two fingers on each hand and started rubbing her hands together.

"Girl I ain't got no pussy" I mugged her "kyndness ! Be serious" she stomped. "I am serious..the hell, you tryna say my dick small ?" I tilted my head at her.