22,TLLT

𝘼𝙯𝙪𝙧𝙚~𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨
Hêålïñg

"Y'all ready?" Dayton said smiling all big. Gosh that boy is fine. "Yea" "yes" "I'm scared" "hell nawl" "Fock yes" "I was waiting on y'all scurry asses" we all answered and he nodded.

"Zure look so scared" kanaias said laughing. "Bitch I am" I shook my head. "You so burtaful" Dayton smirked at me. "That nasty ass accent" layon said.

(If I have to go back and look at these ppl names one more damn time😡)

"Bitch shut up" day said "can y'all come the hell on" Chris huffed "exactly" Asia agreed. They wanted to do this shit. Not me. "Go" day said and we all took off running. We ran past the dining into the kitchen and started grabbing anything we saw.

I stuffed the bananas in my pants and put baby oranges in my bra. "Zure bitch come get candy!" Naias whisper yelled at me . "That gurl grabbing fruit" Asia said laughing as she stuffed her shirt with lollipops.

I went over to the snacks and instantly started filling my pockets with snickers,GHIRADELLI raspberry radiance intense dark chocolates //had to add the full name😫 mfs so good! If you don't eat dark chocolate leave my damn book forever\\ and donut sticks. Best believe I didn't drop my fruit tho.

I felt like I heard sum but i figured it was just the sound of them grabbing all these loud ass wrappers and shit. I seen a bag of Strawberry chocolates and reached for it but before I could one of them grabbed my hand.

"What the fuck yo-" I looked up and seen officer laons.

@sincereshow SHE INNOCENT 🗣

"I expected so much more from you azure" she shook her head. Damn not my jail mama disappointed in me.

𝙠𝙮𝙣𝙙𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨~𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨

ᖴᖇᘿᘿᕲ

"Fucking move out the way!" I yelled at kitty. Her slow ass was standing there being annoying for no damn reason.

"No bitch! Where you going?!" She pushed me back snatching my bag. "The fuck home! Psycho!" I mugged her again. I'm getting the fuck outta here! Gone make me some damn ravioli- who the fuck do I look like?.

"You said you was hungry!" She put her arms out. "So you make me...ravioli...with cheese...AND sugar? Really?" I cut my eyes at her. "ITS GOOD! Try it!" She picked the bowl up trying to put it in my hands.

"If I knock it on yo mama carpet you gone wanna kill me so I'd advise you to move it out my face" I said and she sat it down. "You should've ate before coming here! I can't cook nigga we supposed to be fuckin! I don't care anymore you can leave" She sat the bowl down and stomped up the stairs.

I looked at the bowl once again mugging the ravioli before picking up the fork. I bit half of one while looking at all the cheese.....this shit good.

But Ian want her to know that. So I rushed and ate it before drinking some of the watermelon fruit punch. Never had this shii before . Everything in this house exotic. Including that pussy I'm bouta dive in- let's get to it.

I went up the stairs to her room and seen her on her bed angrily clicking through Netflix. "Get out" she rolled her eyes. "Girl take yo damn clothes off" I mugged her. "Now you wanna fuck, no you don't appreciate me. You know I can't cook yet i still went down there and put a little effort into satisfying you and you hurt my feelings"he said.