Jotaro (part 3) - rain

You were traveling with the stardust crusaders when it started to get dark out. everyone was tired and it was raining so you decided to stop at a hotel. everyone had roomed with someone random, you ended up rooming with polnareff since nobody else wanted to be in the same room as him.

about 10 minutes after getting to the rooms you took a shower and unpacked your bag to get out your pajamas, trying not to wake up polnareff who fell asleep instantly. while you were sliding on your pants you heard a knock on your window causing you to jump. you had no idea what this could be so you cautiously tip toed to the window and looked through a small crack in the curtains. to your surprise, jotaro from the room next door was standing on your balcony in the pouring rain.

you opened the door to let him in but he only pulled you outside with him, not saying a word. he hugged you rocking your bodies back and forth while patting your head. "jotaro? are you feeling ok?" you said in response to this strange action. "yeah" he looked down to you and held your hand lightly pulling you to follow him down from the balcony back to the hotel lobby. there was no point in going back to your room now, the cold rain woke you up completely and your pajamas were soaked.

"wanna run around town" you suggested letting go of his hand. he looked down at you as you watched the corners of his mouth curl into a smile. "let's go get ice cream" he said turning around and making his way back to the hotel exit. "last one there's a rotten egg!" you said sprinting off ahead, only to be quickly stopped by star platinum pulling to back to his chest. "you haven't slept since yesterday, let me carry you" he said leaning down for you to get on his back. you felt your face heat up at his actions, but you climbed onto his back anyways.

the two of you talked, eating ice cream under a tree together until the sun came up. you were out so long that you fell asleep in jotaros arms.

you woke up in your bed, 'was that a dream?' you thought until you heard the ungodly growling noises from your stomach. 'no it was not, and i am lactose intolerant'. that night with jotaro was definitely worth this diarrhea tho <3.

—————————————————————
sorry the ending wasn't so cute i didn't know how to have a cute ending like 'so n so happened or so n so is still there so it wasn't a dream!' and that's the best my dumbass could come up with.