" Let's go together. I need you to be with me. Let's face them together. They are very angry at me. "

" I know Mew...but please it's an urgent call. Please understand you go first, I will join you ...okay?? " Mew with no other choice, nodded his head and gave a small peck to Gulf's cheek and went inside to face everyone.

At Gulf's house,

When Mew entered the house, he saw his mom, dad, Lhong, Mild, Gulf's mom were sitting in the living waiting for mew to come.
They all were giving an angry glare at him. Mew gulped. Mew's mom suddenly bursted on tears and went to mew and slapped him.

" Mew!!!! You crazy kid!!!!! Why??? Why did you do this with gulf??? This is not love my son! This is craziness, or in your youngster language, it's an obsession.

At least you called us last night otherwise we were going to police for your and his missing complaint.

Why did you kidnapped him?? Huh??? Do you even know, how much worried we all were????? Why mew answer me...ANSWER MEE!!!!!! " Mew's mom shouted at him.

Mew looked down. He decided to show some fake tears. So that he can come under their good books.
He don't want to look at her mother's eye. She was crying so much.

" Mom, I can explain...I m sorry for what I did .....I.... " Mew's dad interrupted.

" Sorry??? Mew one sorry is enough???? Are you kidding me??????????? You kidnapped Gulf! You tried to faint her mom earlier. What the hell is wrong with you son??? You are making us shameful. " Gulf's mom eye widened. She didn't knew about this.

(A/N:- readers, remember when Gulf told Mew's parents the whole story in Alex's cabin, so that's why Mew's parents know everything. )

" You...fainted me Mew???? What the hell???? When this happened??? Why did you do this to me and my son??? I always loved you like my son , but you.......why??? " Gulf's mom shouted at him. But now, real tears started rolling down from Mew's eyes. He started his explanation at that time gulf entered and stand behind mew with a sullen expression.

" Mom, Mrs. Kanawut, I m really really sorry for my mistakes. I realised it. I was being horrible last few days and I truly regret my every action.

Yes it's true, that day when I first came here, that bouquet has chloroform in it. I just want to be with gulf. I acted like a fool. *Sobs*

I realised pleaseee forgive me! I promise you all that I will make things on a right path. I just want Gulf that's it. *Kneel down in front of gulf's mom*

Since childhood i never get love and care. I always want someone who will love me, will take care of me, whom I will love like nobody did.

Mrs. Kanawut, I LOVE YOUR SON TRULY. Whatever I did, I did for him. I love Gulf more than anything. Please, forgive me *sobs* please...! " After listening this whole explanation, both the moms look at each other and wiped their tears. Mew was seriously ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS.

" Mew I can see you love my son. But I need some time to process the whole truth. Please I request you all to leave and take some rest. These few hours were like a nightmare for each and every person present in this room.

Mr And Mrs. Suppasit, take mew with you and take care of him. Right now, he badly needs you, look at him, he is broken.

He needs you Mrs. Suppasit. Me and my son need some time too. We will talk about this later.
Mild and lhong you both also go home and rest. Thank you for coming here. " Gulf's mom announced and everybody nodded and they were just about to leave but suddenly, door bell rang.
Gulf's mom opened the door and saw two police officers are there.

" P....police??? Yes how may I help you sir?? " Gulf's mom asked.

" Sorry for the disturbance mam but who is Mew Suppasit? "

" It's me! What happened officer? " Mew raised his hand and asked.

" Mr. Mew Suppasit, you are under arrest in the murder case of Alex Xian. We came to know that you hired someone to kill him. You need to come with us to the police station. " Said the police officer. Everybody's eyes got widened.

Wwwhhhhhaaaaattttt????? Everybody shouted in unison.

" W.......what??? That's Bullshit....Who told you this????? This is not true. Who called you here??? " Said Mew.

" I....I called them and told them to come. " Gulf said.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby