Chapter Thirty Three

Start from the beginning

Cole stood up off the man and lifted him up with him by the throat “Show me” he growled.

Cole quickly scanned the room and noticed a few wolves where now inside trying to find a way to open up the cages, and letting out what he could only presume were wolves from the cages.

The doctor slowly walked over to the other side of the room and it didn’t take long for Cole to realise where he was taking him, there was a slightly bigger cell in the corner of the warehouse, it had a single bed a sink and toilet inside as well as a small card table and plastic chair. But none of that had Cole’s attention, no the body lying on the single bed is what had Cole staring at the cell,

“Is she alive?” He asked the man he still held by the throat, it wasn’t until he heard chocking noise had Cole realised that he was squeezing the man’s throat.

“Y..yes” The man wheezed out

“Unlock it” Cole said throwing the man towards the cage.

With shaky hands the man pulled a set of keys out of his pocket before unlocking the cell door. Cole walked up to the man and wrapped his hands around his head before twisting and snapping the man’s neck, Cole raced inside the cage and was at his mate’s side before the dead man’s body hit the ground.

“Natasha” Cole said softly

Her back was too him, but he could smell the blood on her and knew she was badly hurt.

Slowly Natasha rolled over “Cole” He voice croaked out, as soon as her swollen and bruised eyes landed on his they widened in fear “Your alive? They said that you were dead”

Cole smiled at her “What can I say, I am a hard man to kill”

“What are you doing here? You need to leave now before they find you here and kill you” She said panicked.

“Shh” Cole said stroking her hair, “Don’t stress I am not alone and my pack is taking care of the hunters that are here”

“I’m sorry” Natasha said with tears streaming down her face “I’m sorry for everything”

“Hey” Cole said leaning over and kissing her gently on the top of the head “You don’t need to be sorry, I understand,”

Natasha started to sob and curl herself around in a ball “I need to tell you something Cole” she said softly.

“Ok, what is it?”

“I’m pregnant, I’m not sure if the baby is ok after the beatings, but I thought you should know”

Cole was frozen in place, he wasn’t sure if she was upset because she was pregnant and the baby wasn’t his or because she was pregnant with his child but the child may have been hurt.

“I..is it mine?” He asked softly not sure if he really wanted to know the answer.

“Cole” AJ said from behind him “We need to get going, we have freed all the caged wolf and killed what hunters where here but we need to get going in case they have called in reinforcements.”

Cole nodded his head so his brother knew that he had heard him but didn’t take his eyes off his mate, “We are coming now” Cole said to his brother before saying to his mate “Can you walk?”

“I..Don’t think so” she said softly.

“I’m sorry if this hurts you” Cole said before bending down and scooping his mate up in his arms.

She hissed out in pain but didn’t say anything, he quickly carried her across the warehouse until he reached the door then carried her outside.

“Most of the wolves have already left to take the injured back to the pack house” AJ said running up beside him.

“Where are Grandma and Grandpa?” Cole asked

“There waiting in the woods for us to get there” AJ answered

“What about your mate?”

“She has already left for the pack house, she found her sister Cole, she was locked in one of the cages, she wouldn’t wake up though so Zoe and Ryder are helping Rose take her back to the pack house.”

“Is she still alive?” Cole asked.

AJ nodded his head “Yeah, her breathing and heart rate are all normal, we think that she might be drugged”

Cole nodded his head. "How is Zoe?"

"Her leg has already started to heal,"

"That's good, I thought for a moment there that she was dead"

“How is your mate doing?” AJ asked

“She is hurt, but I guess I won’t know how badly until I get her to the pack house”

“I’m sure she will be fine, you have found her and are taking her home, that’s the main thing”

“Yeah, it only took a couple of months to do”

“Come on Cole, you almost died there was no way you could have left any sooner to find her”

Cole just shrugged his shoulders.

“AJ what do you want done with the bodies?” A guy from there pack called out

“See ya in the woods” AJ said to Cole before running off over to the pack member.

“Cole” His mate said softly

Cole looked down at his mate and noticed that she was barely able to keep herself awake.

“Shh it’s ok Natasha, just rest we will be back at the pack house soon”

“Yes” She said in a whisper

Cole frowned at her “Yes what?”

“Baby, yes, yours” She said before passing out.

Cole tripped over his own feet and just managed to catch himself before falling face first to the ground. A huge smile spread across his face. He was going to be a dad.