📞"Why didn't you tell me dear~? You know you made your beautiful mom worried. " His mother said with a sweet voice. 

📞"I'm sorry Mom... I didn't tell you is just...." Taehyung said. 

📞"Oh My... Did something happened to you two? Did you use protection or not? Will I finally have a grandson?" His mother said and Taehyung slap his forehead as his face is completely red from blushing. 

📞"MMMOOOMM~" Taehyung whined. 

📞"Whhhaaatt~? You never know that Jungkook is one of those male who is capable of getting pregnant you know~" His mother said. 

📞"I can't believe you mom! I really can... Are you even my mother?" Taehyung said. 

📞"Well, unless your alien ancestors kidnap me and replace me then..." His mother said. 

📞"Yup, your my mother... Anyway Mom... Nothing happened with me and Kookie. He get sick so I and Hobi Hyung a friend of his take care of him. I... ended up sleeping for the night." Taehyung said. 

📞"Oh~? Is he okay? " His mother said in worried. 

📞"Yes, his fine now. I check his temperature and Kookie isn't hot as he was last night... Well, his always look hot no matter what." Taehyung said with a smirk as he said the last sentence. 

📞"Oh~ And since when did you start calling him Kookie? Are you perhaps a thing? I knew it! So when is the Marriage?" His mother said excitedly. 

📞"I'll hang up Mom, Bye." Taehyung said and hang up the call with a blushing face he slap his forehead and shook his hed. 

"I can't believe that was my mother." Taehyung said, he keep his phone in pocket and look around the living room. His eyes then landed on a painting that half his size that was place on the wall. He walk towards the painting and he gaps, he look at the painting and it was him and Jungkook sitting on what seems to be a field of pink flowers with the butterflies flying around. He suddenly have memory flash on his mind. 

A black butterfly suddenly land on Taehyung's nose and Taehyung look as how cool the butter looks.

"Oh wow~ This is amazing!!" Taehyung said as the butterfly flew away.

"But isn't black butterfly symbolise bad things?" Jimin said.