Chapter 2: Yua meets Hiroto

3 years went by and it was Yua's 3rd birthday, so Kiki and Tombo have been busy preparing her birthday party. Yua was eventually woken up by Lily, Jiji and their kittens. "Good morning Yua, happy birthday." Jiji said, ever since Yua turned 2, she has been talking and has the ability to talk to animals like her mother.

"Morning Jiji, and thanks." Yua replied as she sat up in her crib, she will soon be potty trained and have her own bed to sleep in.

"Your parents are getting your birthday party ready, so we had to wake you so they wouldn't have to." Lily said.

"Mom, can we have cake?" One of Lily's kittens asked.

"Certainly not Max, you did that last year and squashed the cake." Lily scolded.

"We want cake." Another of Lily's kittens both said.

"May I have cake dad?" The black kitten asked.

"You kittens, that cake is not for cats." Jiji stated. "The cake is for humans and witches to eat."

"Aww man." The kittens moaned, then Kiki entered the bedroom to see Lily with Jiji and their kittens with Yua.

"Looks like someone's awake." Kiki said as she picked up Yua from her crib. "It's your birthday today, and you're 3 years old today." As Kiki changed Yua's diaper on the diaper changing table, Yua just stared at her mother. "Aunt Ursalla will be here today, so will grandma Kokiri and grandpa Okino. Daddy's getting the party ready with aunt Osono and uncle Fukuo's help."

"The party's gonna be crazy, like yours and Tombo's." Jiji stated, as Kiki finished putting a clean diaper on Yua.

"It sure is a lot of birthday parties like that." Kiki said, as she carried Yua all the way down the stairs. Jiji along with Lily and the kittens headed downstairs. When Kiki entered the barkery, everyone was in the main bakery. They had decorated the whole bakery for Yua, since it was her birthday, Yua was surprised at the party her parents threw for her.

"Happy birthday sweetheart." Tombo said, as he took his daughter from Kiki. "You're now 3 years old, it's been that long since the day you were born."

"She's sure has gotten big." Ursula said.

"Yep, she can walk as well. But she does like it when mommy or daddy carry her." Tombo replied. "Pretty soon, we're gonna potty train her."

"Good luck with that, let me know if you two need some extra hands?" Osono said.

"Thanks Osono, but I think we got this." Kiki replied, then Yua accidentally pulled on Jiji's tail.

"Hey! Watch the tail." Jiji said.

"Sorry, I love to pull your tail." Yua giggled.

"Yeah yeah, just not too hard. You did that as a baby, and you're like 3 times stronger than when you were a baby." Jiji said, as he walked away.

"Happy birthday Yua, here's your cake." Osono said as she lit the candles on the cake, Kiki placed Yua on her booster seat on her chair. Ever since she started to get big, she didn't really need her high chair anymore.

Yua with Kiki and Tombo's help, they all blew out her candles, thus having everyone cut the cake and serve pieces of it. As everyone was having their slices of cake, Yua was stuffing her face with cake. A lot of the icing and cake got all over Yua's face, so Kiki had to clean her face up.

"You're still my daughter, even though you can be kinda messy." Kiki chuckled, then after cake came present time. Yua got a lot of presents from her family, she got some clothes and even some toys. But what she got was something very special, and that was from her parents.