“That’s great” Cole said

“Cole has found where the hunters are keeping his mate” Lucy said to Luke “We are about to go and come up with a plan to rescue her”

“Count me in” Luke said looking at Cole “I never had the chance to meet my mate, but I could imagine how much pain you are going through right now.”

“Thanks Luke” Cole said

The three of them walked down a long hallway all the way to the end where an archway was, they walked into the lounge room and all took a seat.

“Where’s grandad?” Cole asked.

Lucy shrugged her shoulders “I’m not sure, he will show up eventually”

“Ok so what’s the plan?” Luke asked

“First thing first where are they keeping her?” Lucy asked

“I managed to track her scent to a large warehouse on rouge land, it’s a massive shed all new fencing has been put up around it, the tops of the fence has barb wire all around it and from what I could tell the fence is electric."

“In other words we won’t be breaking in through the fence” Luke said

“What else?” Lucy asked

“There is a gate at the front end of the warehouse which is always guarded by two guards, there are also about five man at any given time patrolling inside the fenced off area. They are all heavily armed.”

“Ok so that’s the outside what about inside the warehouse?” Lucy asked

“I don’t know gran. I couldn’t find any windows to see inside” Cole said slumping his shoulders “I don’t care if it’s impossible I have to get her back”

“And you will” Lucy said patting him on his lap with her hand.

“I think we should just over whelm them with numbers and basically overrun there warehouse” Luke suggested. “I don’t think being stealthy is going to help us in this case, between the two packs we should be successful”

“it’s a bit risky though” Lucy said “We don’t really know how many hunters are inside the warehouse.”

“I doubt they would have hundreds of hunters inside” Luke argued

“Yes but going with your idea, pack members are sure to get hurt”

“I don’t care what the plan is” Cole said interrupting their debate “All I care is that we do something soon, my wolf is starting to get very restless and I can’t guarantee that I won’t lose control of him”

That shut both Luke and Lucy up. They both sat there staring at Cole as if waiting for his wolf to take over.

“What does AJ have to say about this?” Lucy asked,

Cole shrugged “We aren’t exactly speaking at the moment, he placed conditions on his help and so I walked out of the room before discussing any plans”

His gran frowned at him “What kind of conditions”

Cole shrugged his shoulders again “He wanted to know something about my mate that was not my place to tell,”

He watched as his gran nibbled on her bottom lip. He waited for her to ask exactly what it was AJ wanted to know. Thankfully after about a minute his gran shrugged her shoulders and looked away from him.

“I guess we need to contact your father Cole and ask him how many pack members he is willing to let us take with us. I will go and speak with Cassy and ask her to speak to her son for us and see how many he’s willing to let us use” Lucy said as she stood from her seat.

“Thanks gran” Cole said as he watched her walk over to him and place a kiss on the side of his head

“No need to thank me Cole, I would do anything for my grand-babies”

Cole groaned “Gran we are not babies”

“Hush, you will always be my babies” She said

Cole watched as she walked out of the room.

“She is one amazing women” Luke said

Cole looked over at Luke “Does she know that you are in love with her?”

Luke looked over at Cole, shock was clear on his face. He swallowed loudly before nodding his head “She does”

“Does grandad?”

Luke blew out a breath “Yeah he knows, but he also knows that Lucy is in love with him so he is not threatened by me”

Cole nodded his head and looked over at the door his gran just walked out. He couldn’t help but wonder how his grandfather’s wolf handled the fact that his mate spent so much time with a man who was obviously in love with her.

==========================================

Hey guys,

I have a friend here on Wattpad who has just posted a story. It’s petratack first time doing it and she is like any of us when we first start out and feeling a little nervous. For those of you who have read the comments people leave on my chapters you would recognise her name. I would really appreciate it if you could show her your support and check it out. The link to the story is below so if you are like me and like to give your support to writers on here please check it out.

http://www.wattpad.com/10547496-academy-for-sentinel-wolf-a-f-s-w#!p=2

Also JessiePower9 asked if I could give her book a shout out. She had asked me a while back to do it, but I usually like to read the book myself before I say anything about it but I just have not found the time with moving. So once again, if you want to support a new writer please check out her book.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3388688-the-bad-boy-and-the-bad-ass-girl.

Lastly the unpublished Gem competition is going on. It’s kind of like the Watty awards but a published author is sponsoring it. There are prizes to be won so if you want to nominate someone or even your own book you should check it out, your book does not need to be finished to entre it.

I nominated Forever_Young2296 and her story The silent one. I was a little surprised to see that I had 13 nomination :-O Thank you to those who had nominated me, that’s really nice of you and I really appreciate it.

If you want to check the completion out the link is http://www.wattpad.com/8937539-win-%C2%A365-in-kia%27s-%27unpublished-gem-of-wattpad%27

Lastly and I’m really sorry for the long not. To those who had asked me to check out their stories, I am really sorry that I haven’t had a chance to do so yet, but now that my internet is back on I will putting time aside to do so.

Thanks everyone for reading my story and thanks to those who have voted, fanned and commented. :-D

Wolflover2012