A memory suddenly flashes on his mind. A memory where Taehyung call Jungkook as 'kookie' and Jungkook calls him 'Taetae." . Not only that... It was like they were exchanging the sweets words. 

"I love you My sweetheart, My Kookie." 

"I love you too TaeTae." 

Seeing that memory makes Taehyung felt warm feeling in his heart, a good feeling, a feeling that his heart will melt in happiness. He suddenly woke up from his day dream when Hobi place an hand in his shoulder, He look behind and Hobi was holding bowl with water inside and a towel. 

"Are you okay Taehyung?" Hobi asked and Taehyung nod. 

"I'm just worried for him..." Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, though he have a small smile on his face because of what he saw in his mind makes him feel happy a little. But right now , his mostly worried because Jungkook had a Fever. 

"Lets gave him a bath okay? " Hobi said and Taehyung nod. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After the sponge bath, Taehyung's face is similar to a tomato. Because Hobi just need to remove Jungkook's shirt and Pants (Leaving the boxer on) while Taehyung was the one who wipe the towel in Jungkook's milky soft skin. Well, Seeing Jungkook's semi naked body he can't help but drool on the site, specially when he was wiping Jungkook's thicc thighs and legs. He knows its not the right time to think such hot scene because Jungkook is sick for god sake, but... he just can't help it. Jungkook look so ethereal, yet his body look more ethereal for Taehyung. 

Hobi notice that and can't help but chuckled, he didn't say anything though. In the end, Hobi put some new over size T-shirt and some pants on Jungkook before leaving him back to sleep. "I'll go and make some soup, want something to eat for dinner?" Hobi said and Taehyung shook his head. 

"I'm fine Hyung..." Taehyung said. 

"No, I insist. If Jungkook's awake right now, he won't let you stay here with no food. Food is important you know, So? What would you like?" Hobi said. 

"Anything You'll having is fine Hyung... Thank You." Taehyung said and Hobi nod. 

"I'll call you for dinner soon. For now, Just watch Kookie okay?" Hobi said and Taehyung nod. Hobi then walk away and start preparing dinner while Taehyung admires a sleeping Jungkook, as he let his fingers brush Jungkook's hair softly.