"I don't have the same pictures in the woods, But I have same pictures when we went to the Fair." Jin said as he check his Phone.

"Me too..." Namjoon said.

"What's happening? Why can't we remember?" Y/N asked worriedly.

"And do you know this Cute and adorable guy Tae?" Jimin said as he point at the Jungkook who is on the picture in his phone. Taehyung nod.

"His Jeon Jungkook, He... He is... Just a student... My classmate..." Taehyung said but he look at his Phone and his heart soften so he unconsciously said "My crush... My love..." Taehyung said and gave a small smile.

Jimin and the rest were surprised. Jimin hit Taehyung's arms playfully. "Kkyyyaaa!! I know your Gay my men!!" Jimin said happily.

"Shut it! That's not the point!. He might be my Crush! But I don't remember spending time with him like this (Pointing the pictures where he and Jungkook kiss) also... I just met him. Like at the first day of school... I... I... Didn't met him before... (But Jungkook's bunny smile flashes on his mind)... Or do I? " Taehyung said confused he look down and hold his forehead...

" Why!?... Why I can't remember!? " Taehyung said held his head.

Namjoon look at Yoongi who had a bored expression while looking at them." All of us are worrying about this and having the same feeling, but... Yoongi ... You seems Calm? ." Namjoon said and everyone look at him. Yoongi sigh.

"Taehyung, You should go and talk to Jungkook. I believe that he had the answer to everything." Yoongi said and stand up. He saw that the rain already stop, but the clouds is already dark since it was around 5pm. "He will explain everything and Jungkook is someone who doesn't lie." Yoongi said as he walk towards the exit of the Cafe. He stop there and smirk at them.

"I'll give you a Hint though. Paemi, say bye to them." Yoongi said as he look at the Owl.

"Bye Bye Idiot Humans." Paemi said as he wave his wings to them. Yoongi chuckled a little before he walk out of the Cafe. When he was a little far he heard a scream from the Cafe and Yoongi can't stop giggling.

"You know they will be surprised right?" Paemi said.

"Imagine their reaction it would hilarious." Yoongi said giggling and Paemi smirk.