"Your not the one I'm talking to... So shut it." Yoongi said and Jin raise his hand and gave a surrendering look. Yoongi look at Jimin once again. "So? Why'd you call us?" Yoongi asked.

"First, the weather was nice, sunny and warm when I called you here. The Rain just started 45 minutes ago which isn't in my control... And Second, Look!" Jimin said and shows his Phone to everyone. The picture that is shown is that Taehyung is kissing Jungkook and they look happy with each other.

Taehyung blush at the same time was surprised." HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT!? " Taehyung said with a Tomato face.

"That's the problem. I don't know... And also, I have tons of Pictures in this Phone with you two kissing, cuddling and smiling at each other. Look." Jimin said and handed the Phone to Taehyung who quickly got it, and swipe pictures after pictures, after pictures of him and Jungkook together and they look super happy. Then Taehyung, look at some other pictures that they have like a Groupie pictures. Jimin, Y/N, Yoongi, Hobi, Taehyung and Jungkook pictures together and the background is in the woods.

"We went to the woods?" Taehyung said surprised and confused.

"I don't know, I don't remember but at the same time I remember..." Jimin said.

"Me too... Its like I remember that we went to the woods but it confused me its just I don't remember them... " Y/N said.

Taehyung look at the picture and remember something like they spend in the woods. It was blurry but... It felt real. He was surprised and went to see the Pictures again and it gives him headache.

"Hey, Since when did we went to the Fair together?" Taehyung said as he let everyone see a picture where all of them went to the Fair and enjoy the rides together with Jungkook as well.

Namjoon got the Phone and he and Jin keep seeing after pictures, after pictures. He was surprised and confused. He doesn't remember doing this things but at the same time he Remember them. It confused him, not only him but Jin as well.

"What's happening? Why do we feel like this?" Jin asked them but no one answered.

"That's why I called you guys. Y/N look at her Phone too and she had the same pictures." Jimin said and Y/N got her phone and show them the pictures.

"Don't tell me!" Taehyung said and he got his Phone and went to his Galary. He look at his Galary and scroll some pictures and he can see that he had the same pictures as well. But more importantly he had many pictures of Jungkook, either stolen or Jungkook was smiling looking at the Camera itself. Taehyung was surprised with this, he didn't know how or why would he have many pictures of Jungkook.