The talk part 2

Six flt her joints in the cold of the harsh winds of the pale city, she didn't care her only priority was to find her friend, apologize and bring him back.

Where ever he was. 

"MONO! six yelled over and over again while warping to different places of the pale city trying to see if hopefully he would respond. "Ugh damn th-th-this storm" she shivered "If I stay here any longer I am going to f-f-f-freeze..." She then thought back to the time when mono had left the maw to visit someone he kept in contact with. The thin man kept in contact with his monsters and the only one not dead. "was the teacher" she thought. She then made her way to the   school-house. She then realized that the cold was getting to her, and the rain wasn't making things any easier. It became harder and harder to walk, "C'mon I'm almost there....." she said then to collapse on the ground right in front of the school and fell asleep unto the cold hard ground of the pale city to seemingly claim another life.

{Almost got ya there huh?}

She later awoke sitting upward in a chair to see small doll children playing around and when she stood the kids equally stared at her in a creepy way. "They aren't looking at you they're looking at me." stated a voice behind her Six quickly turned around to see the teacher facing her. "OH hello mrs....?" "Gloria it's Gloria." she stated 

"Ok thank you for well saving my life Mrs. but I got a friend that's out there somewhere and I need to apologize to him." 

"well then would you like to know where he his?" Gloria asked "Six stopped walking too a seat and asked "do you know, who i'm talking about?" asked six 

"Of course I do," she replied "he comes her so often always telling me each day, how you kept and keep on trying to earn his trust back. And how much he appreciates you trying, however today you had a disagreement of sorts?"

Six with a disappointing face nodded yes and proceeded to tell the teacher everything SHE knew that was happening between her, and mono. If mono trusted her, then so did six.

"My oh my" she said sipping a cup of tea "If manicure places still opens I would be spilling some TEA WOO! she joked trying to clear the mood. This made six laugh a decent amount but she once again turned to the focus of her possibly in danger friend. "Ok I told you everything" she said NOW may I know where he is?" She got on her knees and made a praying symbol begging that she would give her one.

"Alrighty then." she said with a smile "He's on the very top of the signal tower, he came here before anything and told me." 

Six didn't even know she had the biggest grin on her face she got up ran to the door and mouthed a "thank you" to the teacher. She bursted open the two front doors and instantly set her eyes on the signal tower looking at nearby buildings she warp on top of one at a time to get there slowly but surely. 

she made it on top of the second tallest building which was half of the tower's size, and took note that she had a major problem.