Crossover to dream part 2 Question and answer: Ask our dynamic Duo

This was a Q/A for our main cast seeing as I only got like what two questions I have to add a few of my own. 

Enjoy this part two of the crossover though =) 

8:00 p.m at the school in cindy's cast real world. 

Six,seven,mono and TT went back to the school not as armed as last time. As promised they had questions and the people inside could hopefully give them answers. 

"what's taking them so long?" said (our) mono/ thin man annoyed "they probably had to get their things in order to get back in mono." the lady/ (our) six said. "just calm down and be patient." 

"Hey!" yelled (cindy's) six. "ok firstly" (cindy's) mono said cutting six off from saying anything else, "I am SO sorry for bashing your leg in you scared the crap out of me and you look like someone we each equally... don't like." "you can say hate" said the thin man "I already have heard it enough from others" he muttered "So what's the plan here?" chimed in TT "who's talking to who." 

"I kinda have questions for thin man here" sated six. "same here!" yelled mono. 

"Well i'd rather ask the lady questions." said TT "yeah i'm with TT on this one guy's sorry." said seven. 

The Thin man gave the lady a look to see how uncomfortable he was with this arrangement, and the lady gave the same to him, both wishing they weren't paired with their counterparts only one got their wish, and the other got the opposite. 

"Ok" said the thin man "let's move to separate rooms and we can ask questions there where no one else can hear the asker, and responder sound good?"

Each of them agreed and moved to opposite sides of the school to ask their questions. 

Thin man's side: 

The farthest they could get away was in the schools large boiler room in the basement down the hallway where they each took a chair sat down and started. 

Mono was the first to ask a question (credits to cindy for this one actually) "ok there's one thing I can't get out of my head here, HOW are you ME?

The thin man replied "if this ever happened in your dream then when you were about to escape the signal tower your buddy in this same room dropped you off a cliff. You survived and went into a room where the thin man was trapped in before you let him loose and then time passed. And... you eventually became him. 

Mono looked back at six then back at the thin man and started defending his friend "no way, she's my best friend we are practically brother and sister, no matter the universe. whatever dropped you couldn't have been six." "I only speak the truth" he said getting annoyed  

"well there must be something wrong with her then, did you try to help her or some after you got out.""stop" the thin man said but mono just kept going "what did you do? do you hate her? why did she do it if that was even he-" "oh my god... SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU IGNORANT EMPTY BAG BRAINED EXCUSE OF A HUMAN BEING!" 

This shut him up finally and he now continued to yell "YOU HAVE ZERO CLUE HOW BETRAYED YOU FELT WHEN THIS HAPPENED! HOW BADLY I TEMPT MYSELF TO STRANGLE THE LIFE OUT OF THE GIRL SITTING NEXT TO YOU SOMETIMES BECAUSE ALL I SEE IS THE PERSON WHO LET GO! WEATHER WE LIKE IT OR NOT SHE DROPPED US THAT'S THAT GOT IT?!"

They both backed away in fear of the now standing thin man and bought their chairs with them. "listen.." the thin man said "this is the complete opposite of a comfortable topic right now especially with the two of you being the people I WAS supposed to kill."