Chapter 10: Three's A Crowd

Depuis le début

(Y/N): Smooth thinking, Twi. . . And what brings you here Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: (Y/N)! This is so exciting that I just had to come over and tell you! The Equestrian Society for the Preservation of Rare Creatures have given me permission to observe the rarest, tiniest, most adorable magical creatures in all of Equestria – the Breezies!

(Y/N): *smiles* That's amazing, Flutters. I've seen photos, but I've never seen a Breezy up close ever in my life. This should be an experience you'll never forget.

Being very excited, Fluttershy even decides to give (Y/N) a quick hug.

Fluttershy: It just might be the best experience that I'll ever have. I will actually be leaving pretty soon (Y/N), so. . . I also came to ask if you could help me pack some of what I need?

(Y/N): *chuckles* Leave it to me, Fluttershy. You'll be getting a once in a lifetime chance to see some creatures that not even I have seen. I'll want to hear all about your little tour once you get back. By the way Twilight, when is Cadance suppose to arrive?

Twilight Sparkle: It should be sometime after Fluttershy's departure on the train.

(Y/N): Alrighty then, plenty of time. Let's get Fluttershy's trip ready so the rest of the girls can see her off as well.

(Y/N) was able to help Fluttershy pack for her little road trip back at her cottage and once they were done with that, they told everypony else about the news of Fluttershy getting to view the tiny Breezies. Twilight even told them that right after Fluttershy leaves, Princess Cadance will be coming over to visit the two of them. Right now, they are all at the train station getting ready to see Fluttershy depart as she is all travel packed and ready wearing a bush hat and she has her saddlebags as well.

Rarity then levitates a roll of fabric into Fluttershy's saddlebags.

Rarity: Here's a wrap, in case it gets cold.

Applejack: And I packed you a basket of nice fresh apples in case you get hungry.

Twilight Sparkle: Have a great time!

Fluttershy: Oh, I will. And I hope you and (Y/N) have fun with Cadance.

(Y/N) walks up and give Fluttershy a goodbye peck on the lips.

(Y/N): I'm sure we will. You just go enjoy yourself and we'll be waiting to hear all about your trip once you get back.

Suddenly, the train whistles blows.

Conductor: All aboard!

(Y/N): Guess it's time for you go.

Fluttershy nods as she carries the apple basket and follows the other passengers past the conductor onto the train.

After they are all in, the conductor checks his pocket watch and boards as well. The door shuts and the train rolls away, with Fluttershy waving from the platform at the rear end of the caboose and Pinkie smiling after her.

Fluttershy: Goodbye! Goodbye, everypony!

As the other ponies wave, Pinkie decides to gallop after the train.

Pinkie Pie: FLUTTERSHY! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOUUUUUUU!

Her pink hooves stop only after the train is well ahead of her, and her blue eyes stare after it with unmistakable despair which swiftly evaporates as a red balloon drifts past in the breeze.

Pinkie Pie: Ooh, something floaty! La-la-la-la-la!

She sings to herself a bit as she trots happily after it, back toward the station.