amelie introduces me to a few people and it wasn't as bad as i was expecting, interacting with others and all. later, sofia, aaron, and i talk about other party experiences we had in high school, sofia taking the lead in retelling most of it. more shots are taken, and i can't lie, i'm actually having a really good time.

sofia goes on about this one party we went to a year ago, right after we graduated and the way she was telling it made it even better.

the 3 of us were laughing so much, i felt like it was never gonna stop. until, from the corner of my eye, i saw him. or maybe someone who looked identical to him. you never know?

i can't really tell, since i only saw the side of his face, but the boy was drinking something from a red solo cup. i'm almost positive that it was in fact vinnie though.

i immediately turn my back at where i saw him and try to listen to the conversation again, but my mind can't focus.

sof notices my unsteadiness, and she doesn't waste a second to ask, "you okay? you look like you just saw a ghost." the term she uses makes me scoff, but i nod my head quickly and force a smile." yeah, i'm fine."

before sof can interject, troy pulls her away, and i force a smile again as he quickly drags her off somewhere else. i'm left standing alone with aaron now.

"so, how are you feeling about the party, so far?" aaron raises his brows, a friendly grin on his face. i laugh softly, answering his question, "not too bad. just a little tired." "wanna sit?" he asks, nodding his head to a surprisingly spotless couch. "sure."

we sit. aaron starts up about music which leads to us talking about when donda's actually going to drop and laugh as we make our own predictions.

"do you know where the bathroom is?" i had to pee so bad, holy shit. avani literally was the group's own personal bartender, always offering us drinks. i mostly had water tonight though, currently in between sober and tipsy (leaning more to the tipsy side, but i'm fine. trust).

"yup, but i recommend probably using the one upstairs." — aaron points at the stairs — "sadly, the downstairs bathroom gets ruined by puke, in the first hour," he chuckles, and i laugh."so, i just go upstairs?"

"yeah. all the way down, then it's to your right." "perfect." i thank him, getting up from the couch, and aaron gets up too.

"want me to walk you?" he suddenly offers.

"it's fine, thanks though." "no problem." we share a smile before i make my way through the busy crowd to the stairs and quickly walk up.

it's much quieter here. i go straight down the hall and turn to my right, reaching another hall with about 4 doors on the sides and one all the way down. bathroom, here i come.

i sigh, finally reaching the door and knock before entering. "anyone in here?" silence. hopefully, this is it, i think to myself.

slowly, i open the door but jump back when i see who's standing there.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" i mutter, looking at kayla in disbelief as she gets up from sitting on the floor. "uh... same reason as you?" she says lowly, and i could tell she was also not expecting to see me.