Chapter 1- Mew's skype

I had finally made it into Mewmio's skype call and stream after 5 minutes.

It was kind of amazing since when she had a nsfw stream, almost everyone wanted to come in.

As soon as I picked up the skype call, Mew was just screaming profanity and stuff about sex and dicks and being flirty and perverted as I expected her to be.

But you know, her voice was actually kinda cute. But whatever. I knew she wouldn't be interested in me.

As soon as I answered and said hello, all I heard was a muffled "OH FUCKIN-" from Mew while her friends laughed. I realized she fell over off of her chair and I was the reason why.

"I'm so sorry mew! I didn't mean to scare you!" She laughed and put on a weird voice.

"It's okey mane. I'm really jitterish to be honest. I don't know how to react when people say hello." She smirked and tilted her head, obviously a bit interested in what I had to say.

"So what should I call you? For now, Mew is fine for me. There's also Flash and Ciaran in the call." She leaned back in her chair, throwing a plush around due to her boredom. "I'm gonna draw shit again. Any requests?" Of course Flash said "Draw some hot pron." And when I heard Mew laugh, I couldn't help by puffing out my cheeks in jealously. They were so perfect together and everyone thought so. I was the only one who got angry when I saw a post about the British and American girl. 

"You call me (Y/N)." I said, gritting through my teeth as Flash kept trying to get Mew's attention.

"FLASH HOLD THE FUCK UP." Mew screamed, which caused her dog, Jake, to bark at her. She sighed and started yelling at him until he decided to be quiet again.

"Nice to meet ya (Y/N). Welcome." She laughed when someone added, "TO THE SQUAD."

And for two whole hours I got to talk with my new crush, which grew the more and more I heard her voice.