Club One Night Stand

Harry

The lights in club and the loud music caused my blood to run faster through my veins. I love the heat of the sweating bodies surrounding me. Its strange but in these clubs i got the feeling of being held in a very good kind of meaning.
Then i felt something bumping softly in my crotch. "Oh i'm sorry." I looked down just to look in stunning blue eyes. I didn't answer for a second because i was really fascinated from this boy's eyes. "It's ok it didn't hurt" i studied his equally beautiful face.

"Ok. What's your name?" The smaller man laid a hand on my back and pushed ne carefully through the people to the bar. Here was it a bit more silent so we could talk a bit.

"I'm Harry. Who are you?" I hold my fist for a greeting. He understood and bumped his fist against mine. "I'm Louis. Just want to say you're really beautiful Harry." Louis introduced himself.
"Thanks man but just that you know. I'm not looking for a boyfriend just one night stands at the moment" i wanted to make it clear for the man from the beginning. He's really hot but also beautiful at the same time and i really wanna fuck him hard but slow. I want him to make him beg to come.

"Harry did you listen?" Shit i was staring at him while he asked or told me something. "Sorry was distracted. What did you say?" I apologized.

"I told you i'm also looking for a one night stand because my boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago and i want forget him. So how do you like the music today?" Louis repeated what he just said.
"Oh ok. I can make you forget him and i can make you forget so much more by making love to you" i started to flirt but added as an answer to his question "I love the music here. I'm often in this club you know."

Louis had a smirk on his lips and moved a bit more in my direction so he stands with his cock pressed directly on mine. I took a sharp breath from the sudden and let my fingers wander up on the sides of his thighs to his curvy waist and let them lay there.

"Yeah i love the music too." Louis said while starting grinding down on my middle and looked me in the eyes. Shit this boy. But i'm mainly here to dance so i took his hand and said: "come on let's dance a bit."
The dancing ended more as dry humping than dancing but it felt good to have Louis hands all over my torso.

I let my hands wander down his back to his ass and squeezed it. Just this little thing caused him to grind down harder on me. I let my right hand wander up to let it slide inside his briefs. When i let my finger circle around his rim i felt him sucking in a breath.

"You like it dry and rough don't you?" Still teasing him with circling my finger around his hole.

He nodded let out a light moan. I felt him pushing back to my fingers but failing to push them inside him. "You want this? You want these fingers inside you stretching you for my cock?" I sayed teasingly while grinding my now hard one against his.

Louis was a moaning mess when he felt two of my fingers entering him slowly. Since i dont want to hurt him i had to go slow. After a moment him breathing faster and grinding back an d forth against my and back on my finger.

"Shh baby, stay still if you want this pretty little ass of your's to be fingered." I whispered into his ear. This caused him to moan but also to whine. When i had my fingers knuckle deep inside his ass what felt like heaven i started to work them in and out but i could pusch them much outside because of his skinnies so i pushed as hard as possible back into him.

"Harry." Louis moaned and i pushed my middle onto his. He cupped my cheeks with his little hands and pressed his mouth onto mine. I took the chance when his mouth opened again in a moan to let my tongue play with his.
Then i pushed a third finger into him. This got a pornographically moan out of him that went straight to my dick but i had to shut him since we were still in the middle of the dancefloor.

"Bathroom. Now." I whispered into his ear. He turned around and tried pushing my fingers out of him. When i didn't move my fingers he looked at me questioning. "Oh my fingers won't come outside of that pretty little ass of your's? So you will have to walk with them inside you. But you'll manage this right?" I saw his eyes widened in suprise but then he nodded. So i let my fingers inside him but while we made our way through the people i pushed in a fourth finger.

"Shit. Haarey" Louis moaned out loudly and a few of the people looked at us but couldn't figure out why the smaller boy just moaned.
I guided him to the toilets but couldn't resist to push my fingers hard into him again. Louis was a whimering mess when we got into one of the toilet cubicle.

I slipped down his tight skinnies and boxers. His rock hard and pretty big cock slapped against his stomach. He's probably as big as me, i thought. Then i remembered i've still four fingers up Louis ass. I worked them in and out on a hard fast place till Louis begged "Need need you. Your cock."

I groaned at his begging. This was so hot. He was so hot. Louis helped me pushing down my trousers with my briefs. I pressed Louis' hands together with my bigger hand to the wall followed by his torso. Louis wrapped his legs around my waist my finger still in his now more loosen but hot hole. I worked them in and out while taking the condom out my back pocket. I opened it with my mouth and put it on my length.

Then i pushed one last time hard into Louis with my fingers and lined my cock up to his hole. I forcefully pushed inside his still tight hole. "Ah harrey. There again" Louis got out and i knew i just hit his prostate. So i tried hitting the exact spot again. We both were a moaning mess after a few more thrusts.
Then i took his cock in my hand and started pumping it. Louis pulled me in a deep kiss and we came at the same time moaning the others name. While we're catching our breath i pulled out of Louis. We kissed one more time. I just came but now there was the wish to be fucked too.
"Uhm.. Louis?" I was a bit embarrassed to ask him to fuck me. "Are you just a Bottom or are do you also like topping?" I looked down to my feet in embarrassment.

"Oh Harry i love to be fucked but i also just love to fuck others. Should i fuck you? Are you asking me to destroy this little ass of yours?"

Gosh this boy. He just told me he likes topping too but in the next second is talking dirty to me. My dick got a bit hard aging. Louis looked down with a smirk. "You like this? You like it when i talk like this with you? You like it when i tell you how good my tongue will feel on your nipples? When i give you love bites all over your chest?"

I moaned from the images running through my head from his dirty talk. Then i felt Louis' finger playing with my nipples. I moaned the feeling was so overwhelming then he started to make a love bite on my chest and i couldn't take it anymore. "Inside. Louiis. Need your dick inside me. Now." I begged for his cock.

"You'll get my cock. But Harry?" "Yeah?" "Do i need to prepare you?"

Gosh he's not just hot he's also careful. I'm lucky to fuck this man and get now fucked by him. "You're sweet, Lou. I don't need prep just fuck me already."

I kissed him a bit less lustful than a few moments ago. Then i heard him opening the condom and felt how he gave it to me to put it on his hard cock.
"Turn around, bend down a bit and ass to me." So i told him how he said and felt him wrapping one arm around me so his hand layed on my butterfly tattoo. When he entered me i whined from the lightly hurting strech. "It's ok. Take your time to adjust. It's ok. Just relax." Louis whispered.

A few moments later i nodded to show him that he can move. He thrusted slowly in and out of me but than got a bit faster and harder. Soon we were both moaning and close to our orgasms. "Lou. Touch me." I got out. "No baby. You'll come untouched. Just from my dick i. Your tight little hole." "Now Lou. Need to. Can come?" I felt my orgasm already hitting. "Come. Now. For. Me. Aah harryy" "Louiisss" we both came moaning the others name.

When we cleaned up a bit and got dressed again we kissed a bit more.
"Thanks Harry." Louis said and disappeared in the crowd of people.
"Thanks Louis." I whispered more to myself.