Almost dead

Blood..lots of blood everywhere!
Broken pieces of glasses on the road,chaos,a damaged scooty near the pavement,a crowd packed with shocked faces..staring at his bloodsoaked body and mumbling how unfortunate.

Dev saw it all but couldn't figure out what was happening..

Few minutes back he was driving his scooty just like any other day.The signal turned green...A black car...Yes,a black car!!where did it come from??Am i dead?Is this some kind of dream???

As his body was being taken to the hospital Dev kept saying to himself...I can't die yet..I shouldn't die now!!!!

Uncle Agasthya and cousin Rajat was already at the hospital.He saw his uncle sign the consent form with teary eyes.

His body needed a surgery.This information calmed the soul because it meant he wasnt dead yet.Then why the hell was the soul seperated from the body????
He felt helpless and useless.He was not a human being but just a form of energy.

No one could see him..no one could touch him..neither could they feel him..
But he could walk through walls and be everywhere..so he had the option to see himself get operated.His faint heart chose not to and joined his uncle and cousin in the waiting room.

Uncle Agasthya's phone rang.It was aunt Sheela....surprisingly she sounded concerned..what happened to her? Why fake tears now?

'Dont worry Uncle...i am not going to die..not until i pay  back for your kindness.'

It would have been nicer if Agasthya could hear Dev.

He was the kindest man Dev had ever known.After he was orphaned at the age of 10,Uncle Agasthya took care of him like his own,which irked Aunt Sheela..She didnt like the additional expense and responsibility...
Had Rajat been an evil cousin, Dev would have almost called himself a Cinderella..But Rajat was an angel to his mediocre brother.Eventhough Rajat was two years younger than Dev, he was mature and more successful.

Dev,26, struggled with his routine bank job while Rajat was a star from the beginning..with his talent and hardwork he got fame as a TV Actor in no time.Goddess of luck and success favoured him always.He never took anything for granted either.Maybe god had his favourites!!

It took 8hrs for the surgery to get done.Dev was hoping himself to get sucked back into his body during the surgery.But nothing happened.The doctors said the surgery went well but....Dev was declared to have slipped into a coma.

Of course!Makes sense!!!
Dev grabbed his hair and sat there in disbelief!!!!

What the hell am I supposed to do now???????