2 - you're dangerous

Mulai dari awal

"Wait, what time is it?" You sat up, panicing.

"You Don't have that much time left before you need to leave. I let you oversleep a little because I love you, so you better hurry." Madison smiled at her successful attempt as she saw you hurrying to get ready.

She watched you quickly grab clothes and put them on, packing your bag up.

"That's a cute outfit." Madison grinned, looking at you rush around.

"Thanks, I stole everything I'm wearing from you, by the way." You smiled, leaving your room with Madison following your tail.

"I don't really care, you know I don't." Madison rolled her eyes at you, handing you a plate of waffles.

"Yes, but still." You argued, taking the plate and quickly nomming away.

"I love not going to school anymore, oh my god. Everytime I look at you I'm just glad I don't have to deal with this anymore." She sighed.

"Yeah, okay. At least I'm not an elder, and don't have to work as much as you do." You said, finishing your waffles.

"How am I an elder? I graduated less than five years ago. And also I love working and don't mind it at all." She defended herself.

Defeated, you just say, "Shut up," with a really big smile on your face.

Having finished eating, you pick up your plate and put it in the sink.

"Want me to drive you to school, dummy?" Madison suggests.

"Okay cut the act, why are you so nice to me? This is weird." You ask, confused about her cheerful mood and extra kindness.

"I'm always nice to you, asshole. But, if you insist to know, I'm extra nice because you're really happy lately, and that makes me happy too." She confessed.

"Fine, shut up and drive me to school already." You smile and she lightly smacks your arm.

Both you and Charli were on your way to school, texting each other back and forth.

You two got closer as days went by, and you considered Charli to be a friend. Not a close friend, but a friend. After all, it has only been a week. They got insanely close considering the short amount of time, but they didn't know each other that well yet.

Charli wanted to get closer to you, and you wanted to get closer to Charli, too. Although your motive and reason were not exactly the same, you two had a common goal, which helped you get closer. It was a two player effort.

Charli and you were getting closer to school, the former arriving first, waiting for you next to your locker.

She actually made you look forward for going to school, which you haven't felt like in a long time. The 'new school year' motivation was gone fairly quickly and you were just sick of school and every aspect of it. That is until a certain brunette entered your life.

You two reached the school and Madison stopped driving, but you didn't notice and were still texting your new friend.

Madison looked over to you and smiled, peeking at your phone. She looked at your big smile and felt nothing but pure happiness filling her heart. Wanting to know who's the mystery person that made you smile so wide, she read the contact name.

"Who's Charli?" She spoke up and scared the fuck out of you.

"Madi, you scared me you bitch." You said, slamming the phone onto your chest.

"Oh my god, is Charli your girlfriend???" Madison loudly excalimed, obviously excited.

Your face lit up in a shade of pink and Madison's mouth dropped open in shock.