☁️ 𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐 ~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Tattoo 2
.☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

"Glad I can see you again doll face" you heard a slightly familiar voice hear behind you. You slowly turn around, "oh hello there" you smirked at the tall guys in front of you. Your eyes travel up to his, "how lucky I am to see you again" you said sarcastically.

"Mhm, I can see you brought a friend" he smiled at Morana.

"Leave the girls alone creep" you heard bunny say behind her counter. You noticed that she dyed her hair a different colour. It was now a light peach colour. It fit her well and made her look very soft, but her tattoos gave her an edgy touch, I might go for bunny to be honest...

"Love the new hair Bunny" You complimented her with a soft smile.

"Thank youuu, I did it at 3am when I was having a mental breakdown" she 😐✌️(lmfao sorry I have no idea how to explain this expression so here it is in emojis)

"Mood" You and Morana laughed together.

"Yeah yeah, now who is getting a tat?" Suna changed the topic and averted his gaze back to you. You pointed to yourself and your friend, "we are both getting one"

"OOoO cute, what design?" Bunny interrupted excitingly. You pulled out your design and so did Morana. Bunny and Suna both looked at them, "these are gone be sick, dibs on y/n" Suna said with a smirk.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

(This is what we Are gonna get, if you don't like it then go cry about it <3 )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

"Please don't make me go with him" You gave bunny a pleading look.

"Sorry y/n, I have a break right now" she apologised and waved goodbye before disappearing into the back room.

You sighed and looked back up at Suna, "come on, I am not that bad" he chuckled and put his arm around your shoulder. You just huffed at his words.

"Oh yeah, Morana was it? Just wait here, my guy Joshua is going to come right up and give you your tat" he told your friend before taking you to his station.

"Now if I were you I would take off those little shorts of yours, it makes my life a lot easier" Suna told you and sat down on his stool while getting the things ready.

The tattoo store was empty since it was pretty late, so it was only you, Morana, Suna, Bunny and Joshua. You could say you got closer with the workers there since you got your first tattoo there. The one that you are getting right now is already your forth one.

You never actually went to get that drink that Suna offered the first time. You always found a way to lean off his offer in a slick way, but you can't lie, you really wanted to go. You just didn't have the courage to. Suna was more than attractive. His tattoos, the way he ties his hair back while tattooing, his body and of course his cocky personality.

You slipped off your shorts and sat down on the chair, sitting so that your back was facing Suna. He tucked your shirt up a bit and sanitised your skin.

"I really like the style you're going for, it's gonna look sick" Suna complimented and transferred the design onto your skin. You had to shiver when you felt his warm hands touch your colder lower back.

"I bet your boyfriend is gonna like this one" Suna chuckled as he got out the tattoo gun.

"Oh haha, I don't actually have one, but I guess the next guy that is gonna fuck me will" you laughed.

"Ohh my bad" he said awkwardly, "Lets hope that'll be me.."

"What was that?" You asked again since he was mumbling his words.

"Nothing, now bite down, it's gonna sting" he warned. You heard the sound of the tattoo gun go on and soon after felt the needle hit your skin. It definitely was going to hurt.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

*timeskip*

The tattoo was half way done and you both decided to take a break. You brought some snacks for you all which came in handy now.

Morana's tattoo was already finished. She only decided to get her astrology sign on her wrist. It was small and simple, but still cute.

You all had some snacks while talking to each other. Joshua is actually pretty new to the store, but he seems to be fitting in perfectly fine. He had dark, messy and fluffy hair that covered his eyes a bit. He was a bit shorter than Suna, but still taller than both of you. He also had quite some tattoos and piercings, but they are all more simplistic and plain.

After a while of relaxing you went back to the seat and sat back down, so Suna could finish the tattoo.
He softly brushed over your skin with his hand, "this is gonna take another hour or so", he told you.

He leaned in to your ear, "you're doing better than I expected" he whispered, his hot breath hitting your ear.

"I can't handle a bit of pain" You chuckled before you bit down on your lip. You heard a low chuckle from Suna behind you and soon after that the Tattoo gun going back on.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

*timeskip*

You passed Suna your phone so that he could take a picture. When you saw the photo your face immediately lit up. This was perfect. It was exactly like your reference, "thank you so much" you beamed at Suna.

"No problem doll face, I am glad you like it" he told you as he helped you stand up. You gave him a small but tight hug, pressing your body against his. Suna looked down at you with a soft smile. He pat your head before you let go to put on your shorts again.

You both walked back to the cashier, where Morana and Joshua were already waiting. They seem to have hit it off well since they were both exchanging numbers.

"You gonna get dicked down?" You whispered into Morana's ear as you came up behind her, scaring her.

"You bitch that scared the shit out of me, but yes" she smirked. You gave her a small encouraging pat on the shoulder and then went to the counter. You gave the cash to Bunny and then showed her your tattoo.

"Oh my god, I love it!" She basically screamed, "that's deadass hot" she added.

"I know right, imma have guys standing in line for me" you winked.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

After Morana paid you said goodbye and thanked everyone. Before you wanted to leave, a particular person stopped you.

"Real quick doll face" Suna Said and pulled you aside. He handed you a note with his number and a date. He leaned down to your level and put his lips near your ear, "call me, I know you want to" he mumbled.

You couldn't really get out any words, instead you gave him a nod before making your way out of the shop.

Morana looked over at you while walking to the car, "what's uppp" she nudged you.

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.

"We're both gonna get dick"

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆.