💦𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝟐~𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫~

Roommate 2
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You opened the door to your shared apartment. As soon as you stepped in, a wave of the warm air hit you. It has been freezing all week.

You took off your coat and hung it up. You slipped off your shoes and walked around, "Suna?"

No answer.

Probably not here..

You thought and made your way to your room. You got into some snug clothes and got comfy on your bed. As soon as you wanted to start your Netflix series, you heard the door open.

You heard the sound of two people stumbling into the apartment and walk to Suna's room. When they passed your room you were able to hear the kissing noises.

Fucking hell did he bring another girl here??

Suna has poor girls/guys (depending on your gender) over almost every week. Either he meets them at parties or it's one of his fan girls/guys. The girls/guys probably don't even know that he is just using them for sex, but oh well.

After a bit you started to hear the moans and begs from Suna's room. You rolled your eyes and got up. You walked to the kitchen, where you couldn't hear the moans anymore.

I want cookies...

Since you had nothing better to do on a Friday night, you decided to bake some cookies.

You found a recipe and started to take out the ingredients. While you were mixing the ingredients, you noticed that you are out of normal butter. You remembered that Suna still had some Cannabutter (cannabis butter) in the fridge.

Fuck it, let's make some weed cookies.

You used the Cannabutter and put in the rest of the ingredients. You shaped the cookies and put them in the fridge to chill. You watched TV while waiting for them and after 30 minutes or so you took them out and put them in the oven.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Time passed and it was time to take them out. You stacked them on a plate and were about to take one, when the door to Suna's room opened.

You saw a girl/guy walk out. His/her hair was messy and his/her eyes looked teary and red. She/he barely made it out of Suna's room. It was kind of awkward watching her/him tremble to the door, "hey wait, you want something to drink?"

The girl/guy turned around and nodded. You got her/him a glass of water and asked, "weed cookie?"

"Oh- uh no thank you" she/he said quietly and finished her/his water. Your eyes scanned her/his face and neck. Deep purple marks were around her/his neck and small bite marks were scattered around.

"Poor you, you're a mess, what the fuck did he do to you" you asked her/him as a small chuckle escaped your lips.

He/She didn't answer, instead she/he got up, "night, thanks for the water"

Rude, he/she didn't even answer.

"Night" you waved and sat up onto the counter as he/she left. You grabbed one of the cookies and tried it.

Not bad, not bad at all...I should start selling these

You had to giggle at your own thought.

"What's so funny" a deep but familiar voice asked.

"Fucking hell, don't scare me like that" you breathed and looked up. Suna was standing in his doorway, shirtless and only wearing a pair of sweatpants.

He just chuckled and made his way over to you and the cookies, "since when do you talk to the girls I bring over?"

"I was just being nice and offered her water, she is a mess did you do MMA boxing with her or sum?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Nah I just fucked the living hell out of her"

"You're horrible to your fan girls" you told him with an eye roll.

"Oh come on, you heard her beg for me. She wanted it"

"Those pleads were so forced, you made her beg dumbass" you giggled and finished your cookie.

Suna walked over to you and placed his hands on either side of you on the counter, making you unable to leave. He brought his lips to your ear, "I'll make you beg next doll face, now watch your mouth and mind your business"

"Mhm yeah sure, go put on a shirt" you pat his shoulder and freed yourself from him. You got down. The counter and walked back into your room, not looking back at him.

Suna just had a smirk on his face and took one of the cookies before making his way back to his room, he was just thinking about all of the things he'd do to you if you'd let him.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅