Chapter 11: Her

Draco

When Morana agreed to go to the manor I wasn't happy at all.

I know that my father will make her feel so bad about herself even though she is perfect.

I don't know how to feel but I'm happy I'll be with her. Mother will surely love her.

"mate. Is everything OK?" Blaise asked me.

"yea. I'm good" I said and he looked at me with a weird look "OK I'm not."

"tell me."

"it's about a girl"

"you still not over Astoria?" he almost shouted.

"the pug face? Are you kidding me? It's not her."

"i know you won't tell me her name so just tell me what happened"

"I don't really know to be honest. I think I have feelings for her but some times I just want to beat the shit out of her"

"mate thats kinda psychopathic" he mumbled.

"I know" I shouted.

"anyway let's go. We have quidditch"

Great quidditch. And she is there too. I can't even play quidditch without being around her.

We won the match against Hufflepuff.

"Malfoy. Boy's night at Flint's dorm. You coming?" Adrian asked me.

"um. Yea sure."

I wasn't sure actually but getting drunk with the boys will make me forget her. For sure.

When it was about time I went to Flint's dorm.

"Malfoy you're finally here." Blaise said and passed me a bottle of fire whiskey.

I started drinking but not much in case I see Morana. The last thing I wanted was her to see me drunk.

And she is still on my mind. Perfect.

"she was fucking tight mates. I'm telling you."

"Pucey we really don't want to know what sex with a hufflepuff is like." I cut him off.

"right you are more interested in sex with Donovan"

"shut it"

I didn't continued the conversation. I just stayed concentrated on my thoughts.

I couldn't stay with the boys anymore so I went to Morana's dorm.

When I entered she was laughing with Blaire and Pansy.

"Morana can I talk to you for a second?" I asked her and she came out of the room. "look. I'm really worried about the dinner. I know you told me not to but I can't. It's not too late to cancel it. I-"

"Draco. Calm down. I told you I'll be fine. Don't worry. Other's words don't have an impact on me. Trust me."

"just promise me you won't believe anything he tells you."

She nodded.

"are you sure he'll hate me?" she asked.

"Morana he hates everyone except from himself"

"oh OK then" she answered slightly disappointed.

"don't worry I'll be with you the whole time" I said and she hugged me. It was the first time she hugged me first.

"just promise me" I said and cupped her face with my hands "you won't believe anything"

"i promise Draco" she said and she went into her room again.

I didn't feel like going back with the boys so I went to my room and took a cold shower.

She was still in my mind.