"What was so awakening that you shrieked in your sleep?" He asked, yet with anything but sincerity.

She turns fully to face him, leaning back against the halls wall. 

"Its not just dreams--there practically night terrors." She says after a moment, as Malfoy anticipates what she's communicating.

You don't trust a single word that rolls of your tongue when its directed to me Granger. I cant blame you--You know what yes I fucking can. 

She can tell he's waiting for more elaboration, but she's hesitant to speak another word. He can tell ever so adequately.

"Scared to tell me a thing Granger?" He echoes withe a flat tone. Lack of emotion plastered on his look.

She was trying to pick out what he was thinking, yet his expression was monotoned.

"You cant expect me to trust you." She speaks muffled beneath her breath. Just loud enough for him to hear, yet too loud to the point he almost wished he didn't hear it.

"You're scared to tell me, is that right?" He question as theres slight edge and hight to his tone. His words etched her nails into her palm.

Her words caused almost a timid bite of his lip.

She believed her dreams were somehow connected to her distant hazy memory. Her and the others running like their lives depended on it couldn't have just been a dream, it had to be something of use. She couldn't risk telling him a thing, he still had that mark that deemed him Voldemort's worker.

"Can you ever put away that fucking thinking of yours and answer me straight?" His eyes are swarming with doubt, question.

"Malfoy if you must know, yes I'm scared to tell you a thing." There it was, words that sting, along with a disheartening pause.

It was almost hard to maintain a stern contact, yet their eyes stabbed potent as ever. 

She cant trust him. Deep down she wishes he was anyone but Malfoy. As much as it pained her to admit it, they both were undeniably similar. She wishes she could share everything on her mind with someone that was similar to her, yet she has Malfoy as the closest call. She wishes it would be anyone else.

"I bother you that much?" He asks, almost as if his eyes are burning her skin. 

Theres a pause thats stomach turning.

"Yes, yes you do." She speaks simply, as she takes a deep breath to steady her heart beat, yet it's almost impossible as she looks at him. She tries to trail her gaze away, yet his eyes almost yell for her to keep that tense eye contact. 

With every bone in her body she hates the way he interrogated her.

He doesn't know why but right when the words of foul roll off her tongue he tenses.

"Right because I'm the death eater?" He adds on, letting whatever consumes his brain leave his lips. "And of course, making you all that much better than me." He speaks cold in every angle.

"I never said that." She speaks frantic. 

You may not have said it Granger, but no doubt you were thinking it.

"You know what--hell with you Granger." He snarls, almost shadowing her words. She's hesitant to keep a straight eye to eye contact. "You think you're better than everyone?" His question is nudging for a rapid response.

"No." She speaks louder and cold.

"You think out of everyone I'd want to be stuck with you?" 

I'm the only one you can see bit of yourself in, so perhaps yes Malfoy.