"Robyn this is your warning. Go in the room and think about how you being an ass and I expect you to apologize to Aaliyah by the end of the day. If not expect punishments until you understand while you was wrong".

Robyn rolled her eyes and tried to walk away but I smacked her ass. "Dont play with me Robyn".

She walk off and mom laughed at me. "Let me guess your everyone's dom".

"Yup except for Shannon".

"I know that, Shannon is a dom herself. But baby you don't just pop out the blue so you to need to tell me what's going on".

Shannon begin to catch momma up on everything. This was hard for me to talk about and my mom was just in shock.

"You guys are staying here period ! I have some friends that work
With the police and that are judges. We gone take his bitch ass down".

"Baby baby I need your help"! I heard my daddy coming in screaming.

He came in with a boy and a girl. They both had chains on them.

"Daddy oh my god, where did you find them".

"On the side of the road. Baby your a surgeon can you make sure they are okay. They are not talking to me". My daddy said begging momma and she begin to help take the chains off. Well break them off.

Then it click in my head. "We're you guys Luke and cherry slaves". I question and they look down in shame.

They both nodded. Then Shannon begin to speak.

"Okay, how did y'all break free"?

The boy begin to speak. "He know you guys would find us. So he let us go".

"Okay are you guys littles too or just subs"?

The girl begin to cry. "If we tell you. Then you are going to beat us".

"No we won't, I have two littles. Aaliyah and Jhene. Maybe we can find you guys a mommy or daddy". I said trying to make them feel comfortable.

The boy gave a slightly hopeful smile and he look at Shannon.

This was perfect.

"I'm also a mommy, so tell me what's going on. We want to take the bad guys down".

"He blind folded us and he told us dont get comfortable with being free. He said we need to look appealing for y'all to grab us so he knew what time this man got off of work he plan the whole thing".

"Okay well let's get you two clean up. Nina I think they had enough with the questions". Shannon said and I nodded with understanding.

My dad begin to show them the way to the bathroom.

"Shannon this is your chance to Have a little maybe two littles".

"Maybe, I don't know. They are cute tho. But I don't know, I don't wanna force it or anything".

"Be yourself, be a mommy. You just told them to basically get clean up and they did. You will be a great mommy then look how you are with Aaliyah and Jhene. Aaliyah will probably never say it to me but I know Aaliyah loves playtime with you".