New Life, New School, New friends

Moving school, to school was hard for Karl. It was hard for him to make friends so eventually he just gave up. Him and his mom had moved once again, due to his mom getting a new job, or so she told him that. He was moving once again, that meant a new school, and a new school means new people. Karl wasn't one to interacted too much, as much as he used to enjoy it, his past experiences just didn't quite fit after all he knew he would move again eventually.
     "We're here kiddo"  Karl's mom said softly parking in front of Karl's new school, Karl just looked afraid and let out a sigh.

"Why must we move always?" He asked his mom, when he looked in her direction he could see that she was smiling, out of pity.
              "I know it's hard moving so much, but you know tha-" Karl got out of the car before his mother could finish her sentence. He knew what she was gonna say anyway, so why bother, he thought.
Karl looked up at what seemed to be his new school, as he walked towards the gate he tripped over a small hole on the ground. "A-ack"  He let out a small yelp as he fell. He layed on the embarrassed for a few moments, he looked up and he could hear people whispering and snickering about him. He felt tears forming in his eyes, he stood up as the bell rang. All the students suddenly rushed inside like a pack of wild dogs running towards meat.
              He just stared at the floor. He walked inside the tall building knowing he was already late. As he was walking he heard someone running up to him from behind, before he could turn around he felt someone bump into him. Him and the stranger both had fallen on the floor, Karl looked up "Again..-" he whispered, already even done with the school before it had even started. "Oh, uhm sorry! I guess I was in a hurry since the bell rang!!" Exclaimed the voice whom belonged to the stranger that had bumped into him.
      Karl looked up at the stranger half annoyed, before him was an average guy with lightish brown hair who was wearing a white shirt with black sleeves; in the middle of the shirt an image of a pixelated small fire.