Chapter 5

Hestia POV:
"Why did you bring us back?!"

"Do you realise what you've done?
What you've started?"

"I was protecting my home." Thor argues.

"You cannot even protect your friends! How can you hope to protect a kingdom. Get him to the healing room now! Hestia stay!" Father shouts at me and I'm dreading for the argument that's about to happen.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act. The Jotuns must learn to fear me just as they once feared you." Thor says.

Me and Loki are standing watching the argument play out.

"That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership, you've forgotten everything I taught you about a warriors patience." Odin says disappointed at Thor.

"While you wait and be patient, the nine realms laugh at us. The old ways are done you'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls."

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!" Odin booms.

"And you are an old man and a fool!" Thor booms back.

Father almost looks hurt by Thor's words and slowly looks down.

"Yes. I was a fool to think you were ready."

"Father." Loki steps in as I quickly put a hand on this shoulder to drag him back out of the argument.

"Heyy!"

Loki stops what he was going to say and steps back into place beside me.

"Thor Odinson. You have betrayed the express command if your king. Through your arrogance and stupidity. You've opened these peaceful realms and innocent lives to the horror and desolation of war!

Odin starts up the Bifrost as he walks towards Thor.

Taking off Thor's armour he speaks "you are unworthy of these realms, you are unworthy of your title! You're unworthy! Of the loved ones you have betrayed." Thor looks over making eye contact with me.

"I know take from you my power." Odin summons the Mjolnir out of Thor's hand.

"The name of my father and his father before. I, Odin Allfather, cast you out!" Thor gets blasted my a bolt of lightning into the Bifrost opening.

"No!" I scream as Loki holds me back watching Thor as he disappears.

"Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall posses the power of Thor." Odin throws the Mjolnir away after Thor.

"Go to your mother she will help you." Father says to me.

"Yes father." I say looking down as Loki helps me walk away.
——————————————————————————