"Don't cats always land on their feet?"

"Usually yeah, but I've never tried from such a large height like this one, don't wanna risk dying."

"How about the 9 lives thing?"

"You sure are the cat specialist, aren't you? What, do like, have 30 cats at home."

"Nope, just happy to have a catgirl as a teacher~"

"Cheeky kid. Ok, ready for your first mission?"

"Hell yeah~"

"Good. There's a goon who goes by the name of Atsushi, we have to take down by any means necessary. He has possible yakuza affiliations, so he is always surrounded by a good 50 other bodyguards, and that's a minimum, we don't know the exact number right now. Some evidence leads to human or organ trafficking, and they're growing in number. We need to stop him ASAP." Iris scowled at their crimes. She knew the importance of getting rid of them.

"Tch, those fuckers."

"You heard of them?"

"Not really. Let's just say I have some bad blood with these types of people. They're like, the main reason I became a hero."

"Good, now you get to beat the shit out of them. The agency said by any means necessary, and they mean it. let's go, we need to stop by a store next to the club he's going to be at in 30 minutes. We are going to need full disguises."

"We're going to buy them?"

"Nah, the agency takes care of most needs related to missions. Our package is already there."

"Okay~" The night heroes hopped down the bridge and back on to the safety of the rooftops. At a convenience stor bathroom, they put on their disguises, including wigs and got to know their new identities provided by their fake ID cards.

"Hey Haruki, wouldn't this be illegal?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Well I'm underage, I'm not supposed to go into clubs."

"Relax, you're exempted by the Night Owl agency. Besides, nobody can say anything if they don't know, right? Also, you don't have to drink if you don't wanna, but I'm not gonna stop you if you do. You can always act."

"True~"

"Ey, great, here is the plan. The guy usually doesn't leave the club until he has had his fill, which is usually at 3:30 am. Then, he and his henchmen take an empty highway, and that's when we follow them."

"If it's empty, aren't they going to see that were following them?"

"Pretty sure, yeah, thats when we fight and capture. The agency will clean up soon enough."

"Thank goodness, I'm not fond of cleaning."

"Me neither. Oh, and, one more thing. Try staying out of his sight as much as possible. The guy is a huge playboy, and you're very pretty, he won't hesitate to put his hands on you."

"Oh god, disgusting, you be careful too~"

"Nah, I don't count on him noticing me, I'm not as attractive."

"Haruki, are you fucking serious right now?"

"Well-"

"No. Shut up. You're a hot, badass woman with cat ears. If I was a guy, I would fall head over heels for you, no joke. If someone says any different, I'll teach them a lesson~"

"Thanks, Iris, you're very sweet. Glad to have gotten you as a partner, not many people tell me that."

"You're welcome, you deserve it."