Your Little Outburst

Börja om från början

"Really! You are such a bitch! What did I ever do to you huh?! I just met you and your being a bitch! I tried to be fucking nice for Kellin and you know what! Screw this I'm not going to pretend to be nice to you for Kellin!" I said and got out of my seat and ran inside the house.

Yeah I got a couple of weird looks but I don't care. I'm tired of all this shit. I did nothing to him and here he was being some jerk and making me freak out Infront of everyone.

I ran toward the bathroom but bumped into someone. Just my fucking luck, I thought to myself.

I looked up to see it was Jenna McDougal.

"Hey shorty," She said and she helped me up. I just got up and then started to walk away.

"Hey Scar, what's wrong?" She said, following me. Everything, I thought to myself.

"Nothing everything's fine." I told her, looking straight ahead and looking for the bathroom.

"Doesn't seem like it." Jenna says and then I feel her grab my shoulder and turn me around. I immediately look at the floor, staring at my shoes.

I hear Jenna sigh and then I feel myself being guided somewhere. I don't look up though. I just let Jen take me to where she's taking me.

A couple seconds later, she opens a door and we go in. I look around a bit to realize we are in the bathroom. At least I found the bathroom, I thought to myself.

I sat down on the toilet seat and stared at the floor. I heard Jen close and lock the door. She came towards me and sat on the floor.

"What's wrong shorty?" she asks me but I say nothing. I don't wanna ruin her night with my problems.

"Nothing's wrong Jen, everything is perfectly fine. Now that we're done, go enjoy the rest of your night. Don't let me stop you from it." I tell her while my voice quivers, holding back my tears that want to come out desperately.

"Your lying. I can tell. What's wrong Scarlett. You know you can talk to me." Jenna tells me, making this so much harder for me. I wanna tell her but I don't wanna say anything to anyone about what's been happened the last couple of days.

" Yea I know but-" I start but then there's a knock.

•knock knock•

"Yes?" Jenna yells through the door.

"Oh my bad, nevermind." The person says. It was Vic.

"Wait Vic!" I shout back, not realizing what I'm doing until after I said something.

"Scarlett?" Vic says through the door, in a questioning tone.

"Wait hold on." Jenna says and gets up to open the door. She goes toward the door and opens the door to reveal a confused Vic. Then Jenna pulls Vic inside the bathroom and closes and locks the door.

"Woah Jen, you really wan-" Vic starts but then he sees my blotchy, crying self sitting on the toilet seat. "Scarlett what's wrong!" Vic says and rushes toward me.

He engulfs me in a giant hug and that's when I just loose it. He pulls me onto his lap and I cry my eyes out on Vic's shoulder. Vic is trying to calm me down by rubbing my back and telling me soothing things. After a while I feel Jen put her arm around my shoulder and starts to hum something.

After what seems like forever, I finally calm down and pull out of Vic's shoulder. I look over at him and he smiles at me and I smile back. I look over at Jen and she's smiling to.

"You okay now sweetie?" Jen asks, warmly.

"Yeah thanks Jen." I say and hug her. She smiles and hugs me back.