22

(This chapter will contain flashback where Wonwoo starts talking about revealing their relationship to the public.)

"Happy birthday my love!" Mingyu greeted his sulky boyfriend that is currently looking at him , "Mingyu my birthday was yesterday!" Wonwoo replied and rolled his eyes. It's not that Wonwoo was over reacting but it his birthday why Mingyu can't stay with him just a little bit longer that day?

"Love, my schedules won't let me celebrate with you i'm sorry for that." Mingyu apologized.
"Then just reveal to the public that we're together."
"Love its not that easy you know the industry.",
"I can't understand what's not easy Mingyu, leave I don't want to talk about this anymore." Wonwoo said and walked to their room, as usual Mingyu will follow him and will say some sweet words for him to be able to get his apology.
He understand that Mingyu is so popular these days it's just is it too much to ask if he wants the public to know about them?

"Wonwoo please don't be like this we already talked regarding this one, don't make it hard for the both of us."
"So i'm making hard for the both of us? Then let's just break up Mingyu." Wonwoo said but Mingyu just pulled him for a hug.
"No there's no break up that will happened, just wait a little bit more do you trust me?" Mingyu said.
"Love I already heared the word just wait a little bit more more than your iloveyou's, I trust you but I can't handle anymore." Wonwoo let his tears fell off, "What's bothering you?"
"The people around you, i'm scared so scared that one day I'll wake up and you're not mine anymore." Wonwoo continued to cry on Mingyu's shoulder. This is the reason why he's so paranoid about them, Wonwoo is scared to lose Mingyu and so is Mingyu.
"I won't let that happen, I will fight for us just a little more love when the things are not complicated anymore the company needs me Hansol needs me." Mingyu pleaded to Wonwoo and Wonwoo just cried more in his arms. Mingyu is currently battling with himself he wants the public to know about them but just like said the company is not doing well, they needs him.
But seeing Wonwoo being like this hurts him more he don't deserve this he knows that but Hansol needs him too.
"I'm sorry Wonwoo, so sorry but you understand me right? You know I love you so much please." Mingyu said.
"I love you too but please i'm getting tired already to wait for that moment Mingyu." Wonwoo said and tug himself to the bed, Mingyu just sighed and brushed down his hair. Fuck it, everything is so stressful.