Chapter 12: Love You Red

Start from the beginning

If I could describe him now, he was going full yandere on me.

Bow: "Ren, knock it off. You and-"

Ren: "SHUT IT YOU BASTARD!! Ever since I landed my eyes on this beauty, I couldn't even think of a life without her"

He grabbed Red by the hair and brought her to his face as he had gone psycho.

Y/n: "LET GO OF HER!!!"

I was just about to rush him Motoyasu knocked me to the ground.

Spear: "Don't... As much as I dislike what he is right now, we can't do anything to him. He's got all the leverage at the moment. I think it's best if you give-"

Y/n: "NOT A CHANCE!!"

I was furious beyond belief at this idiot's advice. I elbowed him in the face and got up. Ren let Red go and eyed me down.

Ren: "Are you going to fight me Y/n? Remember, I'm a Cardinal hero. I am important unlike you. You simply got summond by accident-"

I punch him in the face and sent him back into his drawer. I didn't give him a chance to respond. I body slammed him to the ground and began to unleash a fury of repeated punches to the face.

Bow: "That's enough Y/n!!"

The two separate me from him as I went over to release Red.

Red: "Master, you came for me. Why?"

Y/n: "Because your my family"

Red: "Master.. Thank you so much for loving me"

She said teary eyed as she comes into my arms.

Y/n: "Time to go back. Muramasa has food prepped and is waiting for-"

Red: "Look out!!!"

Red pushed me off to the side as Ren drove his sword into her stomach.

Red: "Mas.. ter"

Y/n: "R.. Red?"

My eyes were wide open, shocked at what had happened before me. Her body falls onto the bed with the sword stuck in her stomach.

Ren: "No.. No, no, no!! Red!! My darling!! I didn't mean to impale you. WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM AWAY?!"

At that moment, I lost what little composure I still had.

Y/n: "RRAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!"

Spear: "Y/n Do-!!"

I fired two shots from Calico into Motoyasu's feet so he wouldn't intervene.

Bow: "R.. Ren.. What did you do?"

I tackled Ren off of Red and charged him out the window with me. We fell down from the second window towards some steel box down below. I ignored the pain and immediately got up as Ren still hadn't gotten over it.

Y/n: "REEEENNN!!!"

I kick him across the face as I took my knife out and stabbed the shit out of his back.

Ren: "AAAHHH!!!"

I threw the knife away as I raised him up and punched his face with all my strength. I grabbed him by the shirt and slammed him to the ground before I continued my assault with multiple kicks to any part of his body I could see intact. After about 20 kicks, he started coughing a lot of blood.

Ren: "*wheeze* leasee... Mer.. cy"

Y/n: "Mercy?.. Is that you want?.. Crono Rose"

In a second his whole body got sliced up. I still left him alive but he was unable to talk anymore. I take out my Contender and aim it at his spine.