Audrey & The Bad Boy: Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Did you search Quick Shot?" Van Del questioned.

"Search her for what?" Spray-Z asked.

"Oh, I don't know, meatballs and bikini tops?" Van Del groaned.

"On it." Spray-Z put the phone down. "Check her for meatballs and bikini tops."

I looked at them confused as two gang members walked up to me.

"Spray-Z!" Van Del yelled.

"What's up?" Spray-Z put the phone back up to his ear.

"Search her for weapons, recording devices, things like that." Van Del ordered.

"Ah, right, right." Spray-Z hit is head with his hand.

"And.. use the wand." Van Del added.

- - - - - - -

They started using the wand over my body. Ryder was checking me as another member was holding my shoulders.

The wand squealed and turned red when it went to my waist. The wand squealed again and turned red when it went to my waist.

Ryder stopped the wand and looked at me.

"What you got in there?" Two Canz looked at my pockets.

"Nothing but bones." I shrugged.

"Check her belt buckle." Two Canz told the guy behind me.

The guy checked my belt buckle and pulled out a white small pebble like which was blinking red and blue.

"I swear I didn't know that was in there!" I promised.

Two Canz took the white pebble. "It's a tracking device."

"Captain Man or Kid Danger must've put it there." I responded. "Those jerks."

"All right. If you really didn't know about this tracking device, then bust it up." T-paint took the tracking device.

One of the members handed me a hammer.

"Okay. But I don't need this." I threw the hammer away.

"Geez." Spray-Z gasped.

"Check this out." I took the tracking device and threw it up in the air. I took out my laser and zapped it, which made it explode.

"Now, give us your little laser you." Spray-Z held out his hand.

"But this kinda belongs to Captain Man, and I don't think I—" I got interrupted.

"Whose side are you on?" Ryder asked. "The Wall Dogs or Captain Man's and Kid Danger?"

I looked around before handing Spray-Z the laser. "Yours."

"Cool." Spray-Z smiled.

"Okay, you guys finish working on the windmill." Ryder picked up spray paint bottles and shook them. "I'm going to work on Quick Shot."

"What are you going to do?" I questioned.

"You'll see." Ryder grabbed my hand.

"Hey, how does this laser thing work?" Spray-Z asked.

"Be careful with that or else you might—" I got cut off by Spray-Z screaming from accidentally zapping his eye.

"My eye!" Spray-Z screamed.

"Hurt yourself." I finished my sentence.

- - - - - - -

"Okay, everybody!" Ryder yelled when he finished spray painting my outfit. "Check out the new Quick Shot!"