"Watch the screen and you will see." Schwoz said.

- - - - - - -

We got Henry and ourselves back in our original clothes. We took off Henry's socks and shoes off. My dad wrapped bandages over Henry's feet with tubes coming out.

"All right, now that we've put Henry back into his normal clothes, we're going to try something drastic." My dad began.

"Ooh, what?" Charlotte asked.

"Waking Henry up by giving him a massive dose of extreme coffee." My dad remarked.

"But I thought extreme coffee was illegal in America." Charlotte told them.

"It is." Schwoz was standing by a coffee machine.

"And for a good reason." My dad said. "It has over 300 times of caffeine of a normal coffee."

"Okay. We're ready to pump the extreme coffee into Henry." Schwoz announced.

"Do it." My dad ordered. "Let's hope this works."

"Yeah." Schwoz agreed.

I watched as the coffee started to leave the cup and into the tubes.

"Hey, why are we injecting the coffee into his feet?" I asked.

"Because, that's the fastest way to get the coffee into his heart is through intra-feetus injection." My dad explained.

"Where do learn this stuff?!" Charlotte huffed.

"Is Henry waking up?" I watched as Henry twitched.

"I don't think so." Schwoz shook his head.

"Ugh!" I groaned and looked on the floor.

"But the coffee does seem to be affecting Henry's dream." Schwoz studied.

- - - - - - -

We sat down and started to eat chips and dip.

"I feel so bad for Henry." I glanced over at Henry.

"Yeah." My dad agreed.

I got up and showed my chip to Henry. "Henry.. wake up. Charlotte made her homemade onion dip." I made Henry smell the dip.

I looked back over at them and they were staring at me. I gave them a sorrow look and turned back to Henry. "Please wake up."

"Hey..." My dad walked over to me and rubbed my arm. "You're just shoving a chip in his face."

"I know." I frowned.

My dad patted my arm before letting go of me.

"Aah!" Schwoz screamed and we all jumped.

"What, Schwoz?" My dad asked angrily.

"Maybe we cannot wake up Henry by doing things to him on the outside.." Schwoz began.

"Yeah?" I said.