TVG #01

A/N ~ So...this is my first book that I actually want to finish! My last story didn't get many views so I am trying again. This story may get a bit..kinky;) but never mind he he..enjoy! ♡

××××××××××××××××××
Lucie's POV

"So I hear they're looking for girls to play!"

"Well, I hope they don't choose me, I am not looking forward to this."

My best friend Ashlynn looked at me like I was mad. I didn't have many friends and the ones I do have are totally boy crazy.

"What WHY?!" She basically screeched into my ear.

I covered my ears with the books I was getting out of my locker and looked at her, not impressed with her attitude to this. I do not want to be mean to her, but at times she can be a bit..well slutty.

"Well, this may come as a surprise to you but I do not want to sleep with a bunch of guys I do not even know. I want to lose my virginity to somebody I will love and not some random dudes who get horny over any girl who wears shorts."

I slammed my locker closed and headed to first period. She followed me, skidding across the floor.

This caused her skirt to rise even higher than it already was and every guy stared at her ass and winked at her.

I sighed at the way boys treated girls like sex toys. I knew she was going to be picked to be in the games.

"But you can't just stay behind glasses and tracksuit bottoms, show yourself off a bit! It won't do any harm to have a bit of fun and ignore that side of you that just wants to read and write."

"Well, thanks for the compliment."

I rolled my eyes at her and walked into class. She sat where the guys were; the back. Obviously.

I trailed to where my desk was which was at the front of the class.

I thought about what Ashlynn said about 'showing myself off'. There was nothing to show. I mean, I didn't have that bad a figure and with a bit of make-up, I'm sure I would look presentable. But I didn't want to be one of those fake girls.

One of those girls who would be chosen to play the game.

I was interrupted out of my thoughts by my phone bleeping.

I switched it on and scrolled through my notifications. I saw a text from Casie and clicked it.

From: Bae

OMG! Wait 4 me after class I have an amaze idea x

Oh no.

What the hell was she thinking. I replied with an okay and switched off my phone as the teacher walked into class and told us to get out our books.

*One and a half hours later*

"Okay, what is this idea you were thinking about Ash?"

"Well, I can sleep at your house tonight if that's okay and then I can do your makeup and hair and sort out an outfit for you and we can go to this party that I was invited to in English! See how differently people treat you."

I sighed.

"No."

She got down on her knees and begged. She looked like she was about to cry.

"No, forget it."

"Then I will continue to stay on my knees and embarras you even more."

She started wailing and people started looking around.