Algophilist [Dandy Mott X reader]

Written by american-horrorstory-imagines
On Tumblr definitely give them a follow!

Warnings: abuse, suicidal thoughts, cursing, overall just dark

Word count: 1210

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks.

14 days.

336 Hours.

20,160 Minutes.

1,209,600 Seconds.

That is how long Mr.Mott had kept me locked up in a room in his mansion. I lived in solitude besides the visits occurring every other hour from six in the morning to eight at night.

I had refused to eat, sleep, talk or even move from my spot. I just stared out the window, fighting every emotion that wanted convey, especially the tears that I hadn’t shed since I was stolen from my everyday life into the darkness where all I wanted to do was kill myself.

This morning, I woke up to a gentle pull on my arm and I moaned slightly in anger, pulling my arm away and looking blankly at the blurred figure of Mr.Mott, who now grabbed my arm, clearly attempting to shake me awake, slowly getting enraged at my lack of progress.

“Wake. Up. Now!” he spat coldly and I opened my eyes, blinking gently and his face brightened, “There you go. Look at how beautiful your eyes are. They brighten your face you know. Now, lets play.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was cold that night. Dark.

I really should’ve known better than to walk home alone. I could practically feel bad news in my veins. Still, I proceed to walk home alone, as my girlfriend had scrammed away with her date while I was in the bathroom.

Yes, it frightened me but I continued in determination to be home before ten and unfortunately for me that meant I had to walk through the ally’s.

Shivering as I was without a coat, I rubbed my hands gently on my arms as I peered behind me, feeling as though there was someone following my footsteps.

‘probably just a cat’ I thought to myself attempting to shake off my nerves, but my mind insisted on taking longer strides.

I continued my journey into the darkness until I heard the sound of footsteps that weren’t the noise of heels hitting the cement for certain, and turned around, finally realizing that my choice may not have been the best one. I took off running, but it wasn’t long until I got caught.

“Give me your purse little girl.”

“LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP ME!”

“Shut it.” He spat with his alcoholic breath, pushing me against the bricks and pointing a knife at my neck, “Now you give me the damn cash or I’ll cut that pretty face of yours.”

“I…. I have none. I just came out here on a date. Please…. J-Just let me go.”

“Well then…. I’m gonna have to cut you, you little whore.”