{ 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 }

Börja om från början

The unknown stranger voiced out with an equal amount of anger.

"Listen-"

But before Noor could say anything more, the unknown man advised her to keep mum and spoke further.

"You can yell at me all you want to later, but as far as right now, someone is coming out of that car, and it will be beneficial for the both of us if you keep quiet and let me talk."

As much as Noor wanted to resist and protest against this unknown man's request, something in her heart told her to believe him, and so she remained silent.

The well-built man that had stepped out of the car was Mihir Rizwan's trusted right-hand man, and when he questioned the young man who saved Noor's life about her intentions, he effortlessly lied and said she was his sister running away from home.

Giving the duo a fair warning, Mihir Rizwan and his men left the baren road. Noor watched her sister's accuser escape her clutches for the second time that night, and at that moment, anger coursed through her veins for the man who had saved her.

Angry tears spilled out from Noor's eyes as she vented out her frustration to the man before her.

"Why did you save me? I know who they were. It took me months to find them, to find him, and when I had the perfect opportunity to face him, you ruined everything. Now how will my sister get justice? How will I destroy Mihir Rizwan just as he did the only family I had left?"

Each word Noor had spat out was filled with nothing but desperation and anger.

"I may not know what had happened to your sister, but Mihir Rizwan has destroyed more lives than you think, including my very own. But I'm sorry, I didn't mean to ruin whatever plan you had; I was trying to make sure you were safe."

The young man spoke with nothing but honesty.

But Noor was too blinded by rage to listen to anything he was saying, and so she said.

"Is your apology going to bring back Mihir Rizwan?"

She questioned him and spoke further on.

"And leave my arm; you have been holding it for the past five minutes."

But before the stranger could remove his hand from her arm and apologize for his behavior, a loud voice boomed throughout the starry night.

"Haath chor us ka Ahaan, is this what I have taught you, to touch someone without their consent, especially a woman. Apologize to her right now."
(Leave her hand Ahaan.)

"Sorry, Bhai, and I'm sorry miss, my intentions were not to touch you without your consent."

Obeying his older brother's request, Ahaan apologized to Noor.

Upon hearing the booming voice of the man that had just spoken, Noor turned around and came face to face with an elite group of people, but even amongst the finest species stood tall, a man whose aura screamed power.

Her red-rimmed cognac brown eyes met his alluring honey-brown orbs—the gentle grace of the white-golden moon casted a bright shadow unto his features, unveiling his handsome face even at the darkest of night.

Breaking away from their intense gaze, Noor was the first one to break the silence.

"Who are you all? As far as I know, this is a barren street, so you all being here can't be a coincidence."

"You're right; it's not a coincidence for all of us to be here. We followed you all the way here because nobody in their right mind would chase a moving car, and that to of Mihir Rizwan. So we had no choice but to follow you and make sure you're safe from the clutches of that heinous man. And my name is Irtaza Shah."

Irtaza spoke out for the first time that night.

"You seem to know a lot about that pathetic excuse of a man, but I didn't need any of you to save me. I knew what I was doing, but why were you all there anyways?"

Noor had questioned Irtaza.

"Just like you, we had an old score to settle with him, but just like always, he got away unscathed."

Noor never knew Mihir Rizwan had ruined many more lives than she had thought, and learning the new profound information from strangers who saved her, only told her that Mirhir was nothing but a heinous monster who lived off from hurting innocent people.

Noor understood the intentions of the individuals who saved her, and so she wanted to apologize for her behavior.

But before she could speak any words, Noor stumbled backward's, her mind swirled and her breaths became shallow until she fell into the arms of her savior.

Noor was on the verge of fainting, all of the adrenaline rush and determination she had throughout the night was finally dying down, and now she had little to no strength in her body to stand tall and firm.

And so before Noor could pass out, Irtaza caught her into his arms but not before, letting her know about his pure intentions.

"I'm sorry for touching you without your consent, but you are about to pass out, and I can't let you collapse onto the concrete ground."

Noor's droopy orbs looked up unto his bright blazing eyes and saw nothing but purity and honesty behind them. And before Noor could drown into oblivion, she heard his faint voice speak.

"Oh, and you're coming home with me."

And just like that, two souls were brought together by fate under unusual circumstances. And now only time could tell what destiny truly has written for them amongst their stars.

»»--❖--««