"Ya know, you're right." Denki shrugged, agreeing with his best friend.

"Look, as long as you promise not to tell anyone, ASHIDO INCLUDED, I'll show you."

"It is my sworn duty, by the laws written in the bro code, to not meddle with anniversary affairs." Izuku chuckled.

"Ok then."

......

"Oh come on Todoroki! You mean you won't show us anything?" Yaoyorozu had to hold Ashido back, because Pinky was getting a little too nosy with Shoka.

"If I wanted to show anyone, it would be with someone I could trust. And Ashido, that someone. Isn't. You." Shoka's cold stare, sent shivers throughout all the girls, and Aoyama's, spine.

"Oui. She does have a point madamoissile. You did ruin Midoriya's Christmas gift." Uraraka gulped.

"But that was one time." Shoka glared directly into the soul of Uraraka.

"You're one to talk Uraraka." The arctic voice, of a woman near her breaking point, slowed time to a halt.

"Do I need to name all the times, where you messed something up for me and Izuku?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. Because I don't remember doing anything." Lightning struck between their stares. A rivalry between the two, that to this day, has yet to be mended.

Similar to Denki and Shiozaki, Izuku and Shoka's relationship, had started at the sports festival. However, unlike KamiZaki, where Denki just joked about the date, Shoka's love for Izuku came from a much more meaningful place.

"IT'S YOUR POWER! YOUR POWER, NOT HIS!"

Those seven words, ignited a fire not just from her body, but also from her heart. This was the first time, that someone truly showed the heterochromadic girl, that they truly cared about her. She had pushed all feelings of love, happiness, and really all others away, becoming cold and careless. Somehow, this dunderheaded dolt of a bone breaking human, managed to break through to her. She didn't fall fast. At first. It was going to be a slow burn, that was until Stain.

In those moments, watching Izuku fight, one of the most dangerous villains in Japan, not named All for One, broke her inside. She couldn't lose him. She needed him. Her smiles, only came from when he was around. He was a light, that the darkened soul within this girl needed, to finally break from her past.

And then Uraraka came into the picture.

Oh was this a shanty. It wasn't any secret, that Uraraka liked Izuku. She made that pretty clear, with how she reacted to Izuku's injuries at the USJ. It became ever more apparent, when at the sports fest, she straight up yelled out she loved him. He reacted exactly how you'd expect, but there was a secret that not even Robert Downey Jr's: Sherlock Holmes, could figure out.

Izuku was in love with both, Shoka and Ochako. Not just a random crush, or a little flare from seeing their strength. No. He fell in love, the first day of class, and he never looked back. The only situation was, who to choose.

For Uraraka, the truth just wasn't sitting right with her. Her hate festered. Her jealousy rose to new heights, and her Yandere mode, was about to take full effect. He liked someone else, rather than just liking her. She played nice with Shoka, but she really wanted to float her into the sun. So she did was all level headed teenagers do, when their crush doesn't notice them. Date their bully.

Yep. She started dating, the exploding piece of trash himself. Katsuki Bakugo. Hilariously enough, he did have a small thing for Ochako, but his damn pride wouldn't let him admit it. But this played the script perfectly. Since Ochako hated Shoka, and Katsuki despised Deku, that means free reign, to fuck everything up for the two.