Irene snap her finger infront of Taehyung to wake him up of whatever he was dreaming. 

"You like him don't you?" Irene said and Taehyung eyes widden with his cheek turning pink. 

"Gotcha..." Irene thought. 

"Wha-what a-are yo-you ta-talking a-about?" Taehyung said looking away. 

"You like that sleeping guy right?" Irene said. 

"No?" Taehyung said as he look away but his expression and blushing cheek say the different. 

Irene smile sadly. "Go and tell him or else you would miss your chance." Irene said and Taehyung eyes widden. 

"Bu-but are we li-like dating?" Taheyung said. 

"Yes, but its experimental. I'm glad that you agree to date me, it was a dream come true that my crush did take me to a date even though I know its experimental and not official. I tried my best, you did too. You were a gentleman and a good boyfriend, but I guess that we weren't really meant to each other." Irene said and Taehyung look down feeling bad for Irene. 

"Do you like me Taehyung ?" Irene said as he look at Taehyung. 

"Yes." Taehyung said. 

"As a friend or a lover?" Irene said and Taehyung can't lie. 

"as a Friend, I can't seems to like you as a lover... " Taehyung said. 

Irene sadly chuckled. "Its okay... You know... I genuine like you Taehyung and I was really hoping that the like would bloom to love.... But I can see that its pointless. I'm happy that you gave me a chance. " Irene said. 

"This is surprising... The other girls that I dated would always be annoying and keep pushing theirselves to me. Your different." Taehyung said and Irene smile. 

"Because I believe that you can't force your heart to love someone else. I might like you, and maybe love you... But I know you don't feel the same way and I need to learn to accept that because as I say, you can't teach your heart to love someone else. Your heart is beating, shouting the name that isn't mine and I know that it would never be mine. Its sad really..." Irene said and wipe the tears that threatening to fall from her cheek with her handkerchief. 

"Though, I'm really Happy that I was able to spend time with you even if it was just for 6days. Thank You Taehyung." Irene said with a smile and Taehyung gave him a genuine smile. 

"Thank you too, because of you I realize that I'm gay, specifically for that bunny." Taehyung said and Irene laugh a little. 

"Your welcome then." Irene said. 

"and Irene, I'm sorry if I can't love you the same way you love me. But whoever you'll destiny would be, he would be someone who's lucky to have such a beautiful, kind and sweet girl like you." Taehyung said and smile. 

"Your smile makes you more handsome, Its my first time seeing it with those days we spend together. You should smile more, specially towards that boy you like. Infact... You should tell him how you feel or else you won't get another chance or maybe he would be taken in the future." Irene said. 

"I will don't worry..." Taehyung said. 

"I wish you the best Taehyung. " Irene said. 

"Thank You Irene..." Taehyung said with a smile. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon Taehyung received a message from his bestfriend. 

ChimTheMidget

Tae... We need to talk...

Meet me at Jin's Cafe this afternoon after class. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks For Reading

Hope You Enjoy ^-^ ^-^ ^-^