"Right, right..." Taehyung said as he look down, literally he can't remember what he just paint. "I'll be in my room." Taehyung said and walk back to his room as he left his Mother continue watching dramas. Taehyung lay on his bed confused, he can't remember a thing of painting anything during summer. 

"Di-did I really Paint? Bu-but why can't I remember?" Taehyung said trying to remember. Suddenly a vague blur memory came to him. He saw him smiling and focusing to paint something. All he could see the pink flowers, and the butterflies. He could see two figures in that painting but it was blur... the only thing he could see clearly is the rare butterfly. 

Taehyung sat up and shook his head. "What was that?" Taehyung thought as he held his forehead. 

"KTH- V? "a blurred boy asked.

"Ah~ Its a habit of mine whenever I make a painting to put my name. KTH means Kim Taehyung, V means Victory. Its also my nickname for the others Kim V. or just V" Taehyung said and smile as he did a 'V' sign with his two hands 

"Thats a great Nick name and this painting is really beautiful. It felt so real." the blurred boy said.

"And its for you..." Taehyung said as he look at the blurred painting and to the blurred boy.

"Thank You..." the boy said. 

"Anything for My beloved." taehyung said and get The boy's hand gently as he kiss it lovingly. 

Taehyung was surprised seeing that. He mess his hair and got more confused because of his thought playing with his mind. He was frustrated that he keep seeing things but he doesn't remember specially the blurred images. So, Taehyung painted something that confusing, mysterious but artistic at the same time. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Soon Taehyung is sitting in one of the table in the Cafeteria with Irene and not far them is where Hoseok, Yoongi and Jungkook (who's asleep) were sitting eating lunch. Taehyung gaze focus on the sleeping Jungkook, he want to sat next to him and observed those beautiful angel face. 

"I heard that your painting was one of the best painting that was presented during your Art class. Congrats." Irene said with a smile but Taehyung just hum in response so she knows that Taehyung wasn't listening to her, but to confirm

"You know you look ugly like an arrogant monkey right?" Irene said and Taehyung hum in response so Irene chuckled and decided to look where Taehyung is looking. She spot the sleeping the Yonseok couples, and she knows that Yoongi is the bestfriend of Taehyung, but why would he be looking at his bestfriend? She look at Taehyung and then the table behind her over and over again, until she realize that Taehyung wasn't looking at Yonseok couples, but the one who is sleeping infront of Yonsoek Couples.