Divination

A/N: I've decided to make the chapters slightly longer from here on. Yeah that's it, love you guys, lmao. :) <3

Evelyn's pov

About a week went by and everything was fine. I'd occasionally see Viktor glaring at me at lunch or in the library but other than that, everything was fine.

I was now walking into the Great Hall for breakfast. I grabbed a muffin and a banana and headed for some pumpkin juice when I felt a hand grab my arm. I jumped, dropping my food and whipped around pulling out my wand. Blaise stood in front of me.

"Hey, hey, it's just me!" He shouted as everyone around us stared.

"Jesus Blaise!" I yelled, "You can't grab people and expect them to have no reaction!"

"It was your arm, I didn't think anything of it, I'm sorry," he said back still looking me straight in the eye but lowering his eyebrows into a concerned expression.

"Bloody hell you wanna stare some more!?" I asked and yelled looking around me at the people still frozen in their tracks watching us, "it's not that deep, move on!"

The people went back to doing what they had been, some giving me 'are you mental?' looks. I didn't care, I picked the food up off the floor and throwing it in the nearest bin before going back and grabbing the same items I had before.

"Does this mean I shouldn't ask you to come sit with us?" Blaise asked eyebrow cocked, "oh shit never mind your boyfriend'll get pissed."

"He's not my boyfriend," I said looking to the Gryffindor table, "and he's not even here, probably sleeping late."

"He might as well be but brilliant, come on then," Blaise said ushering me toward the Slytherin table.

When we got there I took the seat next to him and began eating my muffin.

"You okay, Lupin?" Blaise asked with a mouthful of pasty, "You seem... off?"

"I'm fine," I said smiling, "you just startled me that's all."

"Okay..." he said uncertainly, "what's your next class? I can walk you."

"Divination."

"Ew."

"I love Divination."

"Really? Why?"

"It's fun."

"Right. Whatever floats your boat I guess."

"You guess right."

After we finished eating we went outside and hung out under a big tree talking and hanging out. It was actually quite nice. About a half hour later we started for Divination.

When we got there the class was almost completely filled already. I looked in the classroom and immediately saw George tossing something to Fred and Ron standing between them throwing his arms to his sides. Fred and George are a year above us in school but kids in years 4-6 are all mixed into classes so Fred, George, and I have almost every class together. The sight of George always makes me feel content I can't explain it.

"Hey have you been asked to the ball?" Blaise asked.

"Mm no, why?" I asked back.

"You wanna go with me?"

"Luna said 'no'!?"

"No, no, no, I just didn't.. ask her..."

"Jesus Blaise, man up!"

"Oh shut up, do you wanna go or not?"

"If you ask Luna and if she says 'no' I'll go with you."