Relax

An: no this is not a lemon chapter so wait patiently till then. Also how the bloody hell is this book getting so much attention? Like seriously I understand that mlp is amazing but how is it that many people know about mlp? Anyway on with the chapter.

In the morning Arawn awoke by the door opening. Upon awaking he is completely speechless at the female in front of him as she clean the windows.

 Upon awaking he is completely speechless at the female in front of him as she clean the windows

An: yes there are different races beside mlp lore.

Arawn: "um" he spoke which cause the maid to jump and cling to the ceiling surprising him.

A few minutes later.

Tan: "I am so sorry purr" she said then introduced herself "My name is Tan it a honor of meeting the Princesses guest" she said.

Arawn: "Name Arawn and weren't you aware of me staying in this room?" He said making Tan eye twitch.

Tan: "No purr" she said.

An: btw what she mean when saying purr is actually sir.

Arawn: "..." he didn't say anything but pat her head causing her to blush and purr. He then walk to the door "I am going to the dining room since I can already smell breakfast" he said and leave.

A few minutes later.

Arawn finally arrived at the dining room where both princesses were there drinking coffee.

Celestia: "morning Arawn" she said but immediately she spit out her coffee when Luna run and hug Arawn.

Arawn: "morning to you too my Nightlight" he said with a smile and use magic to bring him a cup of coffee to sip while taking a seat with Luna on his lap.

Celestia: "Really Lulu?" She said a bit surprised at Luna being so happy of cuddling Arawn.

Luna: "Yup dear Tia~" she said cuddling with Arawn who is petting her softly.

Arawn: "Let her cuddle after all she needs it" he said before the doors open and four ponies enter the room.

These four ponies are Blueblood, Blueberry, Candace and Gleaming Shield.

An: basically twin sister of Shining Armor in this fanfic.

However once all four ponies stop and look at the scene before them with one thought in mind.

All four: "What the buck!" They yell.

Arawn: "There goes peace in mind" he said petting Luna who is glaring at the four ponies.