Pedo-ska vs Sakura *Chapter 23*

"Alright! Here we have an extra special battle for you today folks!" Exclaimed Coco loudly. "Today we have a battle of our former Floor Master, Hisoka the Magician!" The crowd cheered once more as Hisoka emerged from pink smoke and fire. "Against somebody who's on the 200th floor for the first time, it's Sakura and her flick! Who will win? Let's find out everybody!" She exclaimed as I emerged from sparks and red smoke, glaring at Hisoka as he stood in his place, a hand on his hip as if he were 8 months pregnant.

I then stood still in my spot as I waited for the referee to the match. I quickly scanned the crowd and saw Killua, Zushi and Wing. I then averted my attention back to Hisoka, glaring at him. "And... Begin!" Exclaimed the referee. I then thought of something, then smiled, walking to Hisoka casually as if it were a stroll in the garden while using my Gyo.

"Uwah! Looks like Sakura is making a bold move, walking to Hisoka calmly!" Exclaimed Coco as Hisoka tried to calculate me, with his guard up

"Uwah! Looks like Sakura is making a bold move, walking to Hisoka calmly!" Exclaimed Coco as Hisoka tried to calculate me, with his guard up. Once I got close enough, I lept towards him and punched him in the face, finally releasing a bit of my bloodlust. Hisoka recovered from my attack and tried punching me, however I dodged.

"Uwahh! Did you see that? A punch to Hisoka's face!" Exclaimed Coco. "Clean hit! 2 points." Yelled out the referee. I glared at Hisoka as he smirked, licking his lips. I calculated his movements till I see his Bungee Gum coming towards me as I dodge while still thinking of my next moves. 'Should I use One For All? But it's still so early in the battle and could be used as a suprise attack' I thought to myself while in mid-air. "Hmm?~ It seems you're holding back, Sakura... Or hiding something perhaps~" Hisoka said, dashing towards me as he punched me in my chest, causing me to crash into the ground. "oW-" I muttered, slightly widening my eyes. "Clean hit! 2 points." Said the referee as I got up and hopped back. 'Shi gotta use it I guess.' I thought, getting ready.

"One For All, 10%" I mutted to myself almost silently, dashing to Hisoka at great speed. Hisoka widened his eyes as he tried to figure out where I was, but all he could see was pink 'electricity.' I then spun around and went to kick Hisoka straight in the face, however that lucky fucker dodged by JUST an inch.

' I then spun around and went to kick Hisoka straight in the face, however that lucky fucker dodged by JUST an inch