Prologue

Cedric felt his feet slam into the ground and he fell forward; his hand let go of the Triwizard Cup at last. He raised his head. "Where are we?" he said. Harry shook his head. He got up, pulled Harry to his feet, and they looked around.

They had left the Hogwarts grounds and ended up in a graveyard. "Harry did you know that the cup was a portkey?" Cedric asked. Nope," said Harry. He was looking around the graveyard. It was completely silent and slightly eerie. "Is this supposed to be part of the task?" "I have no idea," said Cedric. They got their wand out as they heard rustling of leaves.

Cedric couldn't make out a face, but from the way it was walking and holding its arms, he could tell that it was carrying something. Whoever it was, he was short, and wearing a hooded cloak pulled up over his head to cover his face. As the figure came closer the thing in the person's hand looked like a baby or maybe it was a bundle of clothes.

The figure stopped a few feet away from them.They all stared at each other for a really long time until Harry face contorted into agony as he touched his scar.He heard a cold, cruel voice say "Kill the spare". A moment later he heard a swish of a wand and looked at a green blinding light. But that was not what his focus was on. It was on a girl flying behind the hooded figure.

He blacked out thinking about how the girl could be flying without a broomstick.
All he could feel was pain before being sucked into darkness. He tried opening his eyes but all he could make out was a blurry image of him flying. Also there was the girl carrying him. She looked human but she was flying, how? he wondered. His eyesight started to blur until he could see nothing but darkness.
He opened his eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar place he was in. Next to him the girl stood staring ahead and asked him "Its beautiful isnt it?".A huge building lied ahead. It had a huge sign that said HOTEL VALHALLA. He started to freak out. "Where am I? Who are you? What am I doing here?"he asked
"Well you're a curious one now aren't you?"she replied
"And to answer you're question In that order You're in Hotel Valhalla, Im Sabrie and you're dead. Wow! that was a mouthful."
"Ooooh...WAIT WHAT?!?"

                    ×××××××××××××

Authors note: Im not sure many people read the author's note so im gonna try to keep it minimal.
So first of this is my first book. This chapter was written in a spur of the moment.

 So to everyone who is reading this thank you all so much.

Also what house are you in?
Im an official pottermore Gryffindor .